+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Horror movies

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Horror movies

Quote Originally Posted by T.o.uch
    i have always been a fan of watching horror movies with friends, but recently I do not know whats wrong with the world. All they use now are deformed images and loud sounds..-coff coff the grudge and many others
    Is it like that for you guys? or am I just weird
    It's just you...all you gotta do is look around for good ones. Hostel was decent, and there's a Halloween remake coming out. The SAW movies are a step in the right direction too.
    You may also call me JinKaze.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a big fan of horror movies, that's practically the only kind of movie I'll watch unless the alternative is 100% action nonstop. I just like watching all the blood and gore I guess, I don't enjoy hurting other people and I rarely ever do but for some reason I'm entranced by all of it lol. Some of my favorite horror movies would have to be Wrong Turn and Texas Chainsaw Massacre just becuase they're about survival by any means necessary.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; Jul 05, 2006 at 09:57 PM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku powerxxx may be famous one day powerxxx may be famous one day powerxxx's Avatar
    Thanks

damn , i'm a horror freak espacialy the ones with LOTS and LOTS of fighting and action
    my fav. were freddy vs jason i was so into that movie each time i see it i just want to be jason vorhees :P ,, exorcist was totaly freaky , lets see i don't if this is a horror or not but constantine was awesome, the ring was not that scary but good , texas chainsaw was good , and i'm still loging to see both saw's
    well i can't think of anything else
    Power -xxx- aka -M.Ali
    I Fly Swiftly through the air
    I Spread My Wings Without A trace

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Horror movies, But I think I like........CRAP!!!

I frogot what it was call, but I will edit my post when I remember what the movie was called.

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I am definitely a fan of horror movies. There is just something about the feeling of fear shooting up my body that I like. I like horror movies because as I said earlier I like the thrill of fear I get, I like trying to figure what will happen next, and after the movie done and over I feel very lucky to be alive. It's nice to not have to worry about some crazed cerial killer 24-7.

If I had to name a favorite I would say Friday the 13th. I love this movie because it actually scared me. It is hard for me to get truly scared from a horror movie and this one did.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

i like horror movies. I normally watch it alone late at night. When I get freak out, I will hug my soft toys or indulge myself in food. -_-
    i like.. texas chainsaw massacre, friday the 13th, amityville horror..
    i havent watch see no evil yet... >.< Kane was awesome in it!! XD
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

I like to watch horror movies, but I'm more of an action fan myself.
    One of the reasons for this is the fact that nothing scares me, I've never even flinched while watching a horror movie (or anywhere else for that matter).
    Watching horror movies and getting nothing out of them is kinda lame

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Newbie eMAD may be famous one day eMAD may be famous one day eMAD's Avatar
    Thanks

weeeeeeeeew ...horror movies are my eternal love. everything scary, gothic is my style ...im a goth!!!!!!!!!!!! ...welll
    hmm ...i like reading goth stuff, and movies. ...the ring i/ii and some of the vampires ones.....i often watch them on the tv ..so i often lose the name ...even as music, i like goth and dark ones...ROCKS!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast