+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Horror movies

Newbie Liko may be famous one day Liko may be famous one day Liko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Horror movies

I love Horror movies, they're some of the best movies out there in my opinion. The scarier, the freakier, the sicker the horror, the better. Of course the movie needs a good story too, not just gore. I'm also a sucker for cheesey horror movies. I would have to say that the Night of the Living Dead is one of my favorite horror movies, it's a classic the formed an empire of future zombie movies. A lot of George A. Ramono movies are really great in my opinion, the knockoffs though aren't that great in my opinion. I thought the Devil's Rejects was pretty good, but there have been so many horror movies released as of late that I haven't been able to watch them all (I'd go broke from buying or renting them all.)
    92% of teens moved on to rap music.If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig

Newbie Satoko_Hyuuga may be famous one day Satoko_Hyuuga may be famous one day Satoko_Hyuuga's Avatar
    Thanks

I like horror movies. I don't know if you guys have seen Koreon Horror movies but my favorite one is Shutter and Missed Call.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I love action movies better.I'm only just starting to get into horror movies.

I used to hate them! Mainly because of all the gore that comes with it lol. The strange thing? I have always been obsessed with horror games, which at times can be just as frightening and gory.

Chainsaw Massace, I found funny. I couldn't get my head around the fact that the ran around with a chainsaw, especially the part when it stopped..he almost had them lol. Saw 2 was good!

Thanks

House of Wax (The new one) had a few funny parts in it as well.

I heard that the remake of The Omen wasn't as great as people thought it would be. I'd have to see it for myself though.
    92% of teens moved on to rap music.If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig

Newbie Satoko_Hyuuga may be famous one day Satoko_Hyuuga may be famous one day Satoko_Hyuuga's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Liko
    House of Wax (The new one) had a few funny parts in it as well.

I heard that the remake of The Omen wasn't as great as people thought it would be. I'd have to see it for myself though.
    I've seen House Of Wax. It wasn't even scary. Hahah. It was pretty cool actually.
    The omen is with that little boy who's the devil's kid right? Now that is scary. Because I go to church and stuff, yes. It scares the jeepers out of me.

Thanks

Yeah, House of Wax was hilarious, my best friend and I were laughing throughout the entire thing while everyone else was pissed that Paris Hilton died.

I watched the original Omen when I was a kid. I'm going to see the remake anyways to see if it really was as bad as some of my friends said it was.

Newbie [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box]'s Avatar
    Thanks

I have a lot a favorites, but I can tell you what was the scariest...Chity-chity bang-bang.*shudders*
    "Let fall the weak, and build to the strong."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3