Closed Thread

Thread: Hot Tub Time Machine

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Hot Tub Time Machine

This is a funny movie and I would not recommend it for everyone but I do recommend it for people who like The Hangover. A great party flick mixed in with just a little bit of a message. The main for characters were headed by John Cusack. It was quite nice to see many great actors who usually get only bit parts take center stage.

The story takes the characters back to the 80's. You will feel like putting listening to that hair band cd you still have. The three principle characters are older men who are trapped in a cycle of mediocrity. Their woes are in part made worse from the decompression of their sky high teens. Chevy Chase plays a sort of fairy god father. He appears out of nowhere to give advice here and there.

The character of Lou is perpetually over the top and never redeems himself. Webber is the example of a hen pecked husband. He turned down an unsure future in music for a stable career and a one sided marriage. Cusack plays an umimaginative man being divorced for the fact he is boring. They get a chance to change things and boobs and beer ensue.

Remember though it is not for the faint of heart and you may not want to bring young children.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Hot Tub Time Machine

Looked good to me I like how the title tells you what it is. They are not trying to put a fancy title up and then you find out its a couple of guys in a Hot Tub Time Machine.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The Beatle For This Useful Post:

!beast (Apr 02, 2010)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Finally saw this movie last night, it is a very funny one. I personally thought it was a little short, I'd like to see their unrated or extended version once the DVD comes out. It was predictable, it was a bit cheesy at times, so I guess it was my kinda movie. Loved the part where the black guy sings "Let's Get it Started" on the stage, hahaha.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark. For This Useful Post:

!beast (Apr 11, 2010)

Banned robert88 is off to a good start robert88's Avatar
    Thanks

i have also seen hangover and it was a nice comedy movie and now i will watch hot tub time machine online hope like you are saying its for hangover fans then i m surely gonna watch this.

Closed Thread