+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hotel Dusk Room 215

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

Hotel Dusk Room 215

Well, like most threads i make, nobody replies in them >.>
    has anyone heard of such a game, and perferably has been playing it since it came out a week from today, ive been playing with it whenever ive had time. Not a bad game, am getting hooked on the storyline definately.

Are you liking the game? pretty much is what am askin

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hotel Dusk Room 215

Quote Originally Posted by zero_enna View Post
    Well, like most threads i make, nobody replies in them >.>
    has anyone heard of such a game, and perferably has been playing it since it came out a week from today, ive been playing with it whenever ive had time. Not a bad game, am getting hooked on the storyline definately.

Are you liking the game? pretty much is what am askin
    It is already out?? My friend told me he wasn't, so I guess obviously he didn't know what he was talking about. Anywho can you tell me the genre of this game?? It looks like good, but not very interesting.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    It is already out?? My friend told me he wasn't, so I guess obviously he didn't know what he was talking about. Anywho can you tell me the genre of this game?? It looks like good, but not very interesting.
    here is the info for all these game lovers.
    Hotel Dusk: Room 215 is a graphic adventure game for the Nintendo DS. Originally announced on October 5, 2005 as Wish Room,[1] the game made its first public appearance on May 9, 2006 at that year's E3 convention.[2] It was released in North America on January 22, 2007.The game takes place in the fictional Hotel Dusk, a small, somewhat rundown hotel located in the southwestern United States near Los Angeles, California during the year 1979. The game's protagonist is Kyle Hyde, a former member of the New York Police Department searching for his old partner, Brian Bradley. During his stay at the hotel, Kyle unravels a mystery shrouded in the hotel's past that may lead him to the answers he's looking for.As of January 27, 2007, Hotel Dusk has garnered a review score ratio of 83% at Game Rankings.[3] Most major review sources gave it high marks, including IGN (7.9/10), GameSpot (8.2/10), Electronic Gaming Monthly (8.67/10), and 1Up.com (8/10).

Hotel Dusk: Room 215 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    here is the info for all these game lovers.
    Hotel Dusk: Room 215 is a graphic adventure game for the Nintendo DS. Originally announced on October 5, 2005 as Wish Room,[1] the game made its first public appearance on May 9, 2006 at that year's E3 convention.[2] It was released in North America on January 22, 2007.The game takes place in the fictional Hotel Dusk, a small, somewhat rundown hotel located in the southwestern United States near Los Angeles, California during the year 1979. The game's protagonist is Kyle Hyde, a former member of the New York Police Department searching for his old partner, Brian Bradley. During his stay at the hotel, Kyle unravels a mystery shrouded in the hotel's past that may lead him to the answers he's looking for.As of January 27, 2007, Hotel Dusk has garnered a review score ratio of 83% at Game Rankings.[3] Most major review sources gave it high marks, including IGN (7.9/10), GameSpot (8.2/10), Electronic Gaming Monthly (8.67/10), and 1Up.com (8/10).

Hotel Dusk: Room 215 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you very much Rainmann, I have seen the game footage myself. However it doesn't look very fun or at least appeal to me. What do you think?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Thank you very much Rainmann, I have seen the game footage myself. However it doesn't look very fun or at least appeal to me. What do you think?
    np pyo, and , well based on information provided by critics, its shaping up to be a good game. and sometimes, the footage is not all that the game has. i have seen some games with awful graphics, but the gameplay is solid, and appealing to me. and if you are interested in a plot filler without the spoilers, you should check these sites:
    Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (official site)
    Japanese TV Commercial (footage of the game from japan)
    N-Sider.com: [E3] Hotel Dusk: Room 215 for Nintendo DS (screen shots and a short breakdown)

there you go pyo, enjoy.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread