Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you get interested into your favorite music

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you get interested into your favorite music

i was actually watchin music videos when i ran across a very good song and all i could remember aobut it was the title. so i went looking for the cd which i eventually found and that is how i got hooked on one of my fav bands.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hehehehe...I came to love anime and game music so all the CD's I have are mostly anime or game soundtracks or albums of artists that was a part of a game or anime.

BTW: All Japanese artists.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNi
    I am on a EDM binge right now and I was wondering, how did everyone get started into liking their music, like me,

I started liking EDM when I bought a Wipeout xL soundtrack and it had alot of electronica artists, i thought this was cool, so I started checking out the artists on the cd and before long, I started to listen to club sets and the rest is history

what about you
    I started listening to anything besides teen POP(ie: Hilary Duff, Ashlee Simpson). My Ex loved it and played it too much in the car, so that's why now I'm totally hateful towards that genre. I'll listen to Punk Rock like Hoobastank, and Hip Hop like Lupe Fiasco and Kanye.

o~Piggy-san~o

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

My favourite music is Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and Thai... I got into the Japanese first from listening to anime soundtracks. I got into Chinese and Thai because I watched some movies where the actors were also singers, so then I talked to some of my friends and borrowed the CDs from them. And I got into Korean because of my friends.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i loved thin lizzy's whiskey in the jar i couldnt stop listening to it. so i bought one of their greatest hit cd's and its carried on from their really and ve ony just got into dir en grey that was because a lot of people recommended them to me and their song saku really got me into them but their cd's are really expensive to import here in britain

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

uuhhmmmI dont remember exactly, but it was couple of years ago... I think I was 12 maybe 13 years old and I heard this song... Energy X - DJ TIESTO... an awesome song..... that same day I went to this party and I heard the same song... I danced all night.. and sisnce then I havent stoped listening to trance music and and any type of music similar to trance
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'm into rock and jazz, and what really grabs me is ingenious, fun to listen to music. The lyrics to me is just icing on the cake most of the time, as a musician, I'm more interested in the beat, the flow, the sounds, the melody, a great bass line, it's the feel of the music that engulfs me. Whenever I hear a new song, I want to know how to play it, and I do learn it by ear, that's my kind of music.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I got into my rock by my parents who would always play Queen, Status Quo, Pink Floyd, and Led Zepplin. From them i have like bands like Foo Fighters, The Killers, Keane, Evanescence, The Rasmus, Incubus, and the Goo Goo dolls.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast