+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to do this?

Otaku gaaralover123 is off to a good start gaaralover123's Avatar
    Thanks

How to do this?

Ok i am starting a new website. It is really close to a youtube. But i need help finding one that is free. Can you help me by looking for one and sending it to my email. My email is [email protected]. please i would really like your help. Hey you might not know. maybe you could be the star of the website? Thank you for your time.
    I AM WHO I AM SO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT KISS MY A$$! lol

Newbie Nocturne is off to a good start Nocturne's Avatar
    Hidin' in your windows, snatchn' your people up.
    Thanks

Re: How to do this?

If it's really close to youtube, then it will require a large amount of bandwidth. Bandwidth isn't cheap. You can try starting at free websites like Webs.com, but in order for it to become well made you will need to spend money. Good luck, though!

Orochimaru Fangirl ♥ | MMO Junkie

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How to do this?

nocturne's right, streaming ain't cheap. If you wanna make a video site similar to youtube, I suggest allowing advertising on your site to help pay for the ridiculous amount of bandwidth you'd need. Free hosting is out there, but they don't support large amounts of traffic, even if they claim they do. Just Google free web hosting, or just web hosting and kinda compare who you think would be suit your needs.

+ Reply to Thread