+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How do you.........^_^

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking How do you.........^_^

How do you think Halo 3 is going to turn out to be?

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you.........^_^

Its the trilligy to the sequal, its gotta be good ^^ wait...it BETTER be good lol i heard it was out on xbox 360....
    maybe there gona show the cheifs face.or maybe....i dunno ^^ i like it to be a surprise.

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

I was kinda dissapointed with how short they made Halo 2....it felt like more of an add-on to the game then a continuation of the story. Plus, they really cheaped out with the storyline in #2.

That being said...I think Halo 3 will be pretty good. I highly doubt it will be a super great game, though it will sell like hotcakes.....I mean, Halo 1 was a freakin good game....Halo 2 they didn't really change anything other than fixed graphics a bit and allowed you to duel wield. It was aimed more at playing over X-Box live.

The big question is......how good is the movie gonna be? Hehehe......Peter Jackson is at the helm, so you know he's gonna try and make the battles uber epic.....

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

nah, i dont think the movie will make alot of hits. I was treally excited at first, but now...nah. They made the movie think cuz we like it when we finish a level and theres a little movie after it. and we all like the movies, there nice ^^
    Im not so excited bout tat now lol but i am curious of wuts itll be about. lol

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I have very low expectations for the game, Halo 2 was a joke, the weapons sucked, the storyline sucked and the campaign sucked when compared to what players were originaly promised to get. The only thing desirable about Halo 2 was the multiplayer and the live version is plauged with glitches. I've seen the trailer but I instinctualy denounce it as a "hype machine" and suspect that nothing from it will actually make it into the game. I'll be sure to rent the game or play it at someone else's house before I buy it.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia
    I have very low expectations for the game, Halo 2 was a joke, the weapons sucked, the storyline sucked and the campaign sucked when compared to what players were originaly promised to get. The only thing desirable about Halo 2 was the multiplayer and the live version is plauged with glitches. I've seen the trailer but I instinctualy denounce it as a "hype machine" and suspect that nothing from it will actually make it into the game. I'll be sure to rent the game or play it at someone else's house before I buy it.
    Man that was really low what you just said.
    Your life means nothing to me.

Thanks

lol Exoparadapsyphobia was just bein honest >< but i cant agree wit all tat stuff he said...
    except tat yes it would be a good idea to rent it or play it at ur friends house before u buy it... if ur like Exoparadapsyphobia and u dont wana blow ur money off on a game. But i mean come on i know it isnt gona be a disapointment. who knows maybe it will be better than u think O_o

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

I really wish that I had played halo when it came out, because now I have to look at everyone playing Halo and Halo2 and everyone says that it's so great. And, in my opinion, if Halo and Halo2 were as good as everyone says they are, then Halo 3 should be good too!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast