+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about mmo rpgs?

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

How do you feel about mmo rpgs?

If this thread already exist then my bad and if its in the wrong place my bad again

Iv been thinking about this for the last 3 months and wanted to get some other opinions(hens the thread). I feel that current mmo rpgs dont have anything special to them. They have nothing that haves you get up in the morning and log in before you go to school and or work just to see whats going on or to squeeze in an extra level before you go. What do you guys think?

Do to others as you see fit

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you feel about mmo rpgs?

Well, i don't know about other MMORPGs, but City of Villains has always been fun for me! The only disheartening thing for me is leveling up... but besides that, it's a great game with lots of action and completely customizable!

However, i don't think MMOs should be the reason why you get up in the morning! life is best for that...

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't play MMO's because my internet is not that good, but I have played the trial of WoW.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

MMORPGs are developed by Satan, moderated by the Antichrist and updated by Beelzebub.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    MMORPGs are developed by Satan, moderated by the Antichrist and updated by Beelzebub.

It feels good to be bad. Oh yeah!

Uhh, guess my thoughts fall under the same category. I hate them with a passion, and only reason why I play them are the people. I find it very amusing talking/hearing the smack 24/7/365.

I don't find them very appealing since they have no ending really. I enjoyed Diablo from the Cut scenes, but still, you kept going on and on. After you get to the highest lvl you make another char. It isn't hard to achieve what you want really quick. Lvling seems to get easier with just about every new title, and the armour...well..I play the game. The armour is alright, but I don't do that ridiculous who is better than me bit, or I have mad skills because I did something or what not.

Truly, I can't really understand why people find content of a single game so amusing. Once I get to my goal, I switch to another game. It doesn't matter how many patches you put on there, not like everything is born again and random.

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

I've been playing MMO's for the last two years now. I played CoH/V for the better part of a year and it was amazing. The community is great, the customization ability is amazing and the game play is fast and frantic. Higher levels do get to be a grind though.

I played GW for about a month. It's god awful with the worst community I've ever encountered in any game and really repetitive gameplay. Beautiful graphics and sound and a great skills system as well though...

I'm currently playing WoW and its fantastic. I've currently got a level 61 warrior and I'm loving it. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a great game.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I was into Runescape for awhile, but I stopped playing after I realized that it was unhealthy for me as I could not control myself. Sometimes I would play it for 24 hours straight, get 3 or 4 hours of sleep and then be back on and whenever my friends wanted to do something with me I would ditch them for Runescape lol. So I stay away from RPGs.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    I was into Runescape for awhile, but I stopped playing after I realized that it was unhealthy for me as I could not control myself. Sometimes I would play it for 24 hours straight, get 3 or 4 hours of sleep and then be back on and whenever my friends wanted to do something with me I would ditch them for Runescape lol. So I stay away from RPGs.
    I now what you mean i have played 6 MMORPG,s and i almost gote adicted to them, for exemple a few years ago during summer vacation i played MapleStory from 12 PM to 12 AM for 2 weeks straid.
    I hardly did anything whit friends and whas playing MMORPG,s almost evry time when i hade free time, just to get to a new level.
    And about a year ago i stopt playing them for a few reasons, its unhealty, and i just thought i whas wasting my life, and i wanted to go out whit friends and get a lover, and i wanted to focus my remaning free time to study and make career.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast