+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How low does it have to go?

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

How low does it have to go?

Okay, so all of the new gen consoles are out, and all but 1 are wielding some pretty wallet obliterating prices that some will not be willing to submit to. So how low does the pricetag have to go before you pick up an Xbox 360 or PS3? I wouldn't think there would be any financial hesitation on the Wii, but if you're one of those few who think $250 is too much then give us your say on it.

I absolutely refuse to buy an Xbox 360 at full retail price, and I refuse to buy one cheaper that's "used", I like my stuff with the "new car" smell . So as you can imagine that leaves me with few options than to wait for a $100 pricedrop, which is projected to occur near the release of Halo 3 to combat the PS3. There is a narrow oppurtunity for me to get a new one at a cheaper price on Ebay though, hopefully I can score one.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Newbie kiara may be famous one day kiara may be famous one day kiara's Avatar
    NY USA hanging out with the teen titans lol
    Thanks

Re: How low does it have to go?

I'll buy a Wii when I get the money because it's Nintendos last system and sooner or later Starfox 64 will be on it =D However i'm not gonna buy a PS3 or X-Box my PS2 is good enough for me!!

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I bought an xbox360 when it first came out. It stopped workin after about a month. So I broke it. I won't buy another new system till about 6-10 months after it's out so all the bugs are out. And so the prices are more reasonable...

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I'm perfectly fine with my PS2 and PC for the time being. I'll probably buy a 'next gen' console around this time next year. For a lower price of course!

+ Reply to Thread