+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How would you describe SUPERJAIL ?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How would you describe SUPERJAIL ?

Stupid, dumb, brutaly retarded, pointless, and yet completely necisary.
    Its the kind of show you hate but are willing to sit through and tolerate because it tickles that sick twisted funny bone.

In fact the Cancer (Sanser) episode was the very first one I saw. I was like, "this is just down right stupid" as I damn near laughed my self off my bed.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

The sanser is one of the tamer ones, wait till you see the other ones. There wasn't much violence in that one.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

To let everyone know how violent the show can be, allow me to suggest the episode entitled "Combaticus"

Just trust me on this one, a more violent cartoon you will never see. Well......you might see a more violent one if it's from Japan, but that's beside the point.
    Why hello there!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    The sanser is one of the tamer ones, wait till you see the other ones. There wasn't much violence in that one.
    Oh I am well aware of that after watching a few other episodes.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

A mind blowing as well as mind f***ing bloody animation. I like the fact that in every episode that dude gets caught committing a crime in the most funniest way possible and its sent to SuperJail as well as the fact that at the very end of each episode he escapes ^^

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I think of it as a test of my overall patience and personal strength. Its foolish and stupid on almost all levels. The art is shoddy. The voice acting makes my ears bleed and it has no true plot. Half the time its not even funny.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2