+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I know who killed me

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I know who killed me

This movie is interesting. Its about Lindsey Lohan being a stripper and some weird things happen to her. I have seen it. Its very strange,but good. Has anybody else seen this?

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: I know who killed me

I saw it and didn't like it, it was very weird and a bit confusing
    Temari is so Cool

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Anything that has this ***** in it......I would rather shoot myself that go see the movie......
    I really think that she should move to like Alaska and stay there.......I am sick and tired hearing news about her......it just makes me want to wring her neck or something even worse.......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bellocanlver View Post
    I saw it and didn't like it, it was very weird and a bit confusing
    I agree with u about the confusing part. It was confusing,but I kinda liked it. It wasn't the best though....

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

this dosen't soound like a very good film, i havent seen it and after the majority of the comment i don't think i will, strange but good...well i dunno it may be good to give it a shot but im not sure what is the main background of the film?

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    This movie is interesting. Its about Lindsey Lohan being a stripper and some weird things happen to her. I have seen it. Its very strange,but good. Has anybody else seen this?
    OH mY GOSH!! Lidsney Lohan has found her calling!! Amazing!! lol that was a bit harsh but like the smart people say the truth hurts. Personally i would never see that movie because it doesn't appeal to my tastes. But if people say it WAS good i would probably check it out to talk about the bad stuff in the movie.(like oh that part was sooo fake i could spot it a mile away)
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    this dosen't soound like a very good film, i havent seen it and after the majority of the comment i don't think i will, strange but good...well i dunno it may be good to give it a shot but im not sure what is the main background of the film?
    Iam not sure. Here's a link:
    I Know Who Killed Me - Official Site I hope this helps.

+ Reply to Thread