+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I Love Money

but it was their own idea to put the weak with the strong on that one.... XD it's really funny how angry those people can get ^^
    death and life are one and the same

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haruko Haruhara View Post
    Its a reality show, of course they are going to stick the two people that hate
    each other the most and that have the worst history just to see what will
    happen, all though it is still funny no matter what way you look at it.
    Yea,it is funny. That's why I like that show. I'm buying it on dvd when it comes out.

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

I love that show. I can't wait when it comes out on DVD's.

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol yeah I Love Money is combination of all the reality tv shows put together inorder just to get some money. I think its a perfect tv show that everyone would love to watch just to see how desprete people will get just for some money....god that show is amazing
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rikus demonic lover For This Useful Post:

Familyguyfan2 (Aug 27, 2008)

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Yesh!! ..i love that show..its sad to say..i find it very funny too..Yesh..i love how they combine all the crazy or worst ppl from the shows and made it to one bidg crazy show..or at least the most popular ones on the show..cuz yesh they were alll there for money not for love..Rock of love one and two was freakin awsome!!..i like they way 2 ended..i never saw one..i hated how flavor of love 1,2,3 ended..oh i just plain out disliked I love new york..O.o..
    have u ever notice how they used the same house for the reality shows..but just made it look different..

well i actually need a update..i kinda have not been watching it?? Someon fill me..is it already over or something .(dont have cable now)

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    Yesh!! ..i love that show..its sad to say..i find it very funny too..Yesh..i love how they combine all the crazy or worst ppl from the shows and made it to one bidg crazy show..or at least the most popular ones on the show..cuz yesh they were alll there for money not for love..Rock of love one and two was freakin awsome!!..i like they way 2 ended..i never saw one..i hated how flavor of love 1,2,3 ended..oh i just plain out disliked I love new york..O.o..
    have u ever notice how they used the same house for the reality shows..but just made it look different..

well i actually need a update..i kinda have not been watching it?? Someon fill me..is it already over or something .(dont have cable now)
    No,it's not over yet. They might have a marathon one day,so u can see what u missed. It comes on this Sunday again.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

This is the kind of show that I watch just for the heck of it or cuz I am way to bored. In those "reality" shows I always get impressed of the stupid and denigrating things people do for money.
    I love NY for me was the kind of show where a hoe was looking for a "big" one.
    Rock of love and Flavor was about a bunch of women fighting for the money they could get out of the guy... no one is going to tell me that's about real love... that's just to make fun of it...
    and I love money is just the combination of the bunch of losers thrown out of all those shows...
    The name I'd give to all those will be: "Who is willing to denigrate faster for money?"....
    And yes... those ppl love money more than they do themselves...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    No,it's not over yet. They might have a marathon one day,so u can see what u missed. It comes on this Sunday again.
    oh well can u keep me posted or updates..i dont have cabel right now..-_-..(no nartuo on saturday) ..but neway ..tell me who winnings and who left already..i just saw the first 4 ed and thats when we lost our cable..fill me in someoneO.o..pllzz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast