+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I love New York 2

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I love New York 2

This is going to be funny! I haven't seen the first episode of season 2. I have seen most of the second episode. There's a midget lol!Those guys in the house now seem crazier than the guys from season 1. New York is crazy and I have known that for a while! Is anybody else watching this?

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I love New York 2

ME! This one's going to be so much more interesting than the first. Oh and get this.. She's going to bring Chance back from the first season.. oh wait you didn't see that episode.. >< sorry... >< But I can't wait to watch it again. Yeah.. she can be crazy but ya know.. it's an okay kinda crazy i guess.. I mean every one's crazy right? it's just to what extend your crazy.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngelicDemon201092 View Post
    ME! This one's going to be so much more interesting than the first. Oh and get this.. She's going to bring Chance back from the first season.. oh wait you didn't see that episode.. >< sorry... >< But I can't wait to watch it again. Yeah.. she can be crazy but ya know.. it's an okay kinda crazy i guess.. I mean every one's crazy right? it's just to what extend your crazy.
    OMG! she's bringing Chance back lol! I might see that on a rerun day for it. Yeah, everyone is a little crazy or not. Sometimes very crazy.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

New York is just a perfect example of sitcoms at their best. One, i cant believe that Flav didnt take her on Flava Of Love, she hot as hell (in a whore.....kinda way XD ) and she is probably the only one crazy enough to date Flav. i saw the first season and couldnt get throught one full episode, because after watching it, id feel ....dirty.... i might give ILNY 2 a good loook. ps - nice to see u active againt FGF 2

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    New York is just a perfect example of sitcoms at their best. One, i cant believe that Flav didnt take her on Flava Of Love, she hot as hell (in a whore.....kinda way XD ) and she is probably the only one crazy enough to date Flav. i saw the first season and couldnt get throught one full episode, because after watching it, id feel ....dirty.... i might give ILNY 2 a good loook. ps - nice to see u active againt FGF 2
    I was kinda surprise Flav rejected her. But it was hilarious when it happened! Flavor Flav is very ugly lol. New York is crazy. I'm going start posting on here more again. I didn't watch Rock of Love. Did u?

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I was kinda surprise Flav rejected her. But it was hilarious when it happened! Flavor Flav is very ugly lol. New York is crazy. I'm going start posting on here more again. I didn't watch Rock of Love. Did u?
    well i didnt watch RoL as i did flip through it. there are so many spin offs of the same idea that its hard to avoid them. some day ago, i was flipping through some channels and i see all these hot girl. turns out Bret Michael, wash up lead from Poison (which is also a washed up band) is trying to date them. Jes wins, and later (as most these shows DONT show) she doesnt go out with him. these shows are entertaining, but most the people starring in them usually want to rekindle a great carear that they once had.

if you want to see more previews, here is a couple of them jammed into one video --------> YouTube - I Love New York 2 -- Sister Patterson -- taylog.com

A Face Only A Mother Could Love...

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!

Thanks

Post Re: I love New York 2

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    well i didnt watch RoL as i did flip through it. there are so many spin offs of the same idea that its hard to avoid them. some day ago, i was flipping through some channels and i see all these hot girl. turns out Bret Michael, wash up lead from Poison (which is also a washed up band) is trying to date them. Jes wins, and later (as most these shows DONT show) she doesnt go out with him. these shows are entertaining, but most the people starring in them usually want to rekindle a great carear that they once had.

if you want to see more previews, here is a couple of them jammed into one video --------> YouTube - I Love New York 2 -- Sister Patterson -- taylog.com

A Face Only A Mother Could Love...

Yeah, there are alot of the same kind of movies and shows. Like Scary movie, Date movie, & Epic movie. Scary movie is the best out of those. There's also American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, America's got talent. I only watch American Idol auditions! Those r the best & funny parts. White rapper show, the hip hop school thing with Ice T(must have been cancelled). A face only a mother could love LOL!

Thanks

well 'The Combacks' is like the Sports Version of all the others (scary movie, date movie...) but back on the topic of ILNY2. did you watch the vid? 100&#37; there will be one other girl returning from either ILNY1 or Flava of Love. if they did that, there would be SO MUCH MORE TURMOIL, therefore getting more viewers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast