+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: I Love New York

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: I Love New York

Lol, seriously? Haha.. wow. A charm school? Goodness, VH1 must get bored sometimes to think these things through. As for New York.. it'd be sad for her to totally dismiss those guys. I don't know his name.. but I do know that one of them is in love with her. And it'd be pretty stupid of her to let him go like that just for some more minutes on television, and some nickels in her pockets. But then again.. New York is that kind of person.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: I Love New York

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Lol, seriously? Haha.. wow. A charm school? Goodness, VH1 must get bored sometimes to think these things through. As for New York.. it'd be sad for her to totally dismiss those guys. I don't know his name.. but I do know that one of them is in love with her. And it'd be pretty stupid of her to let him go like that just for some more minutes on television, and some nickels in her pockets. But then again.. New York is that kind of person.
    Yes,I'm serious. It seems lame doesn't it? It would be really stupid if they did a show for the guys on I love NY. And the gay stripper guy you were talking about is Twelve Pack. He needed to go! She might pick crazy Chance,but Iam not sure.

Thanks

Oh yeah! Twelve Pack! That was his name, lol. I had a brain fart.. Anyways, the things people will do for money these days is pointless and retarted. They waste their own time, and ours. And yet, we choose to watch their shows.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Oh yeah! Twelve Pack! That was his name, lol. I had a brain fart.. Anyways, the things people will do for money these days is pointless and retarted. They waste their own time, and ours. And yet, we choose to watch their shows.
    I agree there are lots of desparate people out there. Yeah, I watch because sometimes I have nothing to watch.

Thanks

And that is sad. When people watch your show because they have nothing better to do. That shows that it is of poor quality, and needs to be removed of television pronto. But amazingly, people like the drama. Which is one of the reasons that they watch. They find it humorous, where as the "actors" on the show take it seriously. Because it is their "lives".

Thanks

Yeah, It seems like we are the only ones posting in this thread now. I thought this show was popular.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol!! school of charm?!?!?!?
    I hadn't heard of that!
    lol I cant beileve that who's idea was it?
    I say fire that person!
    those shows have been dragged out way too long they need to end now >.<
    its funny but senseless

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    Lol!! school of charm?!?!?!?
    I hadn't heard of that!
    lol I cant beileve that who's idea was it?
    I say fire that person!
    those shows have been dragged out way too long they need to end now >.<
    its funny but senseless
    Yeah,many shows don't make any sense at all,but they are still funny though. I don't know who's idea it was and Charm school isn't going to make the Flava of Love girl's act any better!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4