+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I Love Twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie ccamo is off to a good start
    Thanks

I Love Twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Twilight so much because it is a great book series. I can't wait till I get to see the movie! I was going to go tonight but my mom won't let me and I was all like, you dragged me to see the gay X-files movie and you won't let me drag you to see twilight? BTW, the second X-files sucked big time! Ne ways I don't make sense that my mom won't take me cause she wanted to go see twilight to. whatever. It will be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Huge picture that is huge should be in spoiler tag ~ Aceman67
     click to show spoiler
    Last edited by aceman67; Nov 21, 2008 at 03:42 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ccamo For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Nov 21, 2008), SweetCandi (Nov 25, 2008)

Newbie animangagrl2772 is off to a good start animangagrl2772's Avatar
    where land and water is made..a place call EARTH
    Thanks

Re: I Love Twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i kno i loooovvvveeeeee twilight toooooo im goin 2 c da movie today wit my bf n my twin bro....i just cnt wait me eatin some nochos and a lot of cheese hell 2 da motha lovin yeah.........im sorry but try 2 get da tickets b4 it runs out....k.....n did anybody read breaking dawn..i didnt but im gonna ask my friend if i cud read it.btw bf=best friend k..XD

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

While i am a big fan of the series, i know that the books aren;t the greatest in the world. The books are riddled with flaws, but it is all countered by the fact that Meyer actually did a decent amount of research, so most of the lore is true, but there are some things that really just don;t belong.

I'm looking forward to the movie, and am seeing it this saturday. I have no high hopes for it at all, as Meyer had no creative control at all, and above all IT'S A BOOK MOVIE. We all know that book movies do no justice to their original sources.

Bottom line, i love the book series, flaws and all. I feel the movie will be disappointing, but hey, why not see it.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    I have no high hopes for it at all, as Meyer had no creative control at all, and above all IT'S A BOOK MOVIE. We all know that book movies do no justice to their original sources.
    I agree. I'm a huge fan of the series. I'm actually started reading the 2nd sequel. But, the movie sucked... A LOT! I mean Edward has no emotions in the movie and poor Meyer couldn't make any changes to it. But still, huge fan of the books.. but not the movie!

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Uhm...Edward isn't supposed to show alot of emotions. He's a vampire...what did you expect?

And I honestly enjoyed the movie! I just now got back from seeing it, and I think in the most part it was based on the book...some scenes were added, but only to make it more exciting. I loved who played the characters, and alot of fangirls in the theater screamed when they showed Carlisle...includeing myself...^^' The only problem for me with the movie is that It wouldn't havehurt to put a little more inot other characters than JUST Bella and Edward...and it seemed rushed. But, besides that, I really enjoyed this movie, and I'm probably going to go see it again! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    ...alot of fangirls in the theater screamed when they showed Carlisle...includeing myself...^^' The only problem for me with the movie is that It wouldn't havehurt to put a little more inot other characters than JUST Bella and Edward...and it seemed rushed.
    Haha girls actually screamed? xD

It was bound to seem rushed to those who have actually read the book, because what a film does is compress the storyline of a novel down to approx. 2 hours.

The film hasn't been released in Australia yet. I'm gonna have to wait 'til the 11th Dec. I do agree with NeoDeath90 in that;

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    ...book movies do no justice to their original sources.

Bottom line, i love the book series, flaws and all. I feel the movie will be disappointing, but hey, why not see it.
    As for how disappointing, I'll find out on the 11th.

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm this is like the 10th! topic of Twilight..lol.in just 2 weeks..lol..well its an awsome book and i hoping the moive will be even better..(true they may change some stuff up but overall i think it will rock!) ^.-

the sondtrack for it , is out now ..i broguht it at -Hot Topic- for 9 bucks! ^.-
    Awsome cd!

Newbie EmoBunny14 is off to a good start EmoBunny14's Avatar
    Thanks

omg i loveeeeeeee it to the boooks so friggen rock i loved them hehehehe i saw the movie well im not spoiling stuff for yall so yeah ive seen it lol XD i hav my own edward an jacob is so friggen aswome lol except my edward is pissing me off i guess im in a lil mor lov wit my jacob hehe oh well any ways the movie is sweet yall like it hehehe YAY VAMPIRES
    <3 Vampires will never hurt you but i might <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast