+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I Love Twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie Splyker is off to a good start Splyker's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight is HORRIBLE

Quote Originally Posted by Splyker View Post
    to all you Twilight fans: this movie makes no sense!!! its about a vegan vampire who doesn't burn in the sun! WHY WONT HE BURN?!?!?! HE SHOULD DIE WHEN HES OUT IN THE SUN! AND WHY WONT HE EAT PEOPLE? THATS THE WHOLE "VAMPIRE" THING! honestly this movie sucks to the old ones. i mean it doesnt follow the original vampire stuff. thats what i would do to Twilight!
    I think Twilight is the absoute worst looking movie ever! and i havent even seen it! a few of my buddys say so too
    What do you see?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    I think Twilight is the absoute worst looking movie ever! and i havent even seen it! a few of my buddys say so too
    So does this mean that if your 'buddys' told you to jump off a cliff, you'd jump??? (Unless you've invested the time to actually see the feature, you don't have the right to criticize it. You might as well say 'Gone with the Wind' was about some guy who walked out on his girl friend...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LenMiyata For This Useful Post:

fayt lingod (Jan 12, 2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

So does this mean that if your 'buddys' told you to jump off a cliff, you'd jump??? (Unless you've invested the time to actually see the feature, you don't have the right to criticize it. You might as well say 'Gone with the Wind' was about some guy who walked out on his girl friend...)
    i am offended! you think i have that opinion from my friends? i mad that myself! and if you give me a warning for going off topic than I will report YOU for going off topic!!
    What do you see?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I Love Twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh shut up kid.
    You only mentioned you hated Twilight. But for what reasons? If you haven't even seen the film, nor read the books, you have no right to judge. And keep your temper down, Len is a super mod.

As for me, I haven't seen the movie, but read a lil of the book. It's ... okay.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Oh shut up kid.
    You only mentioned you hated Twilight. But for what reasons? If you haven't even seen the film, nor read the books, you have no right to judge. And keep your temper down, Len is a super mod.

As for me, I haven't seen the movie, but read a lil of the book. It's ... okay.
    you have no right to judge me you hypocrit. and it wasnt my idea to put together a post about hating twilight and a post about loving twilight. frankly that was a pretty stupid idea.
    What do you see?

Newbie jessicacheers is off to a good start jessicacheers's Avatar
    Thanks

you have no right to judge me you hypocrit. and it wasnt my idea to put together a post about hating twilight and a post about loving twilight. frankly that was a pretty stupid idea.
    you guys need to chill

people have their own opionions and no one has the right to tell anyone that their wrong.

jeez you guys act like first graders

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i went and saw the midnight showing of Twilight. I had just gotten done reading the book. overall it is a good movie but there was some impprtant stuff missing from the movie but than again movies are not always followed to a tee. if you have never read the books i recommend going to see the movie and if you have read the books its still a good movie.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3