+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i pod ???

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i pod ???

ok im taking over my sisters ipod snice shes in uni now but i dont know how to upload music or delete it so i was wondering is anyone could help me with this cos i dont wanna be like to my firends can u out on such in such song on this for tomarrow....? so cant anyone help??

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: i pod ???

Install and use iTunes.

or

Install and use Winamp. (Winamp is a little bit harder to use, and doesn't do the job as well as iPod, but the program uses a lot less system recourses)

Either one of those will be able to manage your iPod.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

oo i have i tunes i just donno how to get the music on to it or to delet it.....???

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Ask your sister?

Thanks

shes in england T_T but she wouldnt tell me can u help plz?.....

Thanks

My suggestion is to read the Help files that come with itunes, they will explain how to do that.

to put it more simply, with itunes, you just plug your ipod in: To add music, you drag music from your library to your ipod, to delete music, you select the music you want to delete and delete it like you would a file.

Apple did a good job at dumbing things down for people.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Don't use iTunes. Google for alternatives.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

I use iTunes, and ace is right...it's probably the most simple program ever for adding/organizing music. If you make iTunes the default player, every time you double click on an mp3 file, it will automatically open it in iTunes and add it to the library. When you connect your iPod to your computer, everything that's in the iTunes library will be added to the iPod, and anything that isn't will be deleted.

I believe Apple has online user manuals for both the iPod and iTunes, try looking there for more detailed answers. And before you ask, click on "Support" at the top, and under "Featured Support Resources" is a link for Manuals.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

+ Reply to Thread