+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Set My Friends On Fire

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

I Set My Friends On Fire

So. I recently discovered this scream o band. And, there pretty good. And, omg. I love the scream O's. It's like nice and it becomes very angry. I love that. It's kind of like an emotional roller coaster. And also, there in some of Smosh's videos. I love smosh. There soo funny! even the Sex Ed video. (if you never saw it. I suggest you to watch it.)

SEX ED ROCKS.

*sigh* Anyway, does any one know or like I Set My Friends On Fire?

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I Set My Friends On Fire

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1240 View Post
    So. I recently discovered this scream o band. And, there pretty good. And, omg. I love the scream O's. It's like nice and it becomes very angry. I love that. It's kind of like an emotional roller coaster. And also, there in some of Smosh's videos. I love smosh. There soo funny! even the Sex Ed video. (if you never saw it. I suggest you to watch it.)

SEX ED ROCKS.

*sigh* Anyway, does any one know or like I Set My Friends On Fire?
    I truly never liked screamo bands or any other variations. Some one gave me a hawthorne heights demo CD. I listened to it and realized why it was free. Nearly every song is the same. Good lord it made me so weirded out how anyone could write this kind of music and take it seriously.
    Why hello there!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I've heard their screamo version of Crank That? Holy hell, it was so funny. XD I don't mind screamo myself, but I guess I haven't really heard any of their actual songs, but I have indeed heard of them.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    I've heard their screamo version of Crank That? Holy hell, it was so funny. XD I don't mind screamo myself, but I guess I haven't really heard any of their actual songs, but I have indeed heard of them.
    I have heard that version too, and I heard a lot more songs that they revamped. I have not heard any of thier songs that they made, but I wouldnt mind listening to it. They are pretty good.

Crank that is nothin compared to the peanut-buttrer-jelly time remake that they made XD

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm not really into screamo either, but i heard the band, and i like the first song played, after that i got bored, (like Atreyu).

Otaku mezzo1991 is off to a good start mezzo1991's Avatar
    Thanks

I Love I set my friends on fire. a good song is hxc 2 step
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GamerTag: AW joe7x
    Myspace: www.myspace.com/mezzo1991

+ Reply to Thread