+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Worship Video Games

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up I Worship Video Games

So, i'm finally done with my Left 4 Dead (and Left 4 Dead 2) obsession and have started playing Borderlands 2, a game I have been waiting for, for the past two years. Before I begin an unhealthy emotional obsession with this game, what other games do you recommend, What are you're top video games of all time and why?

Mine would be :

1. GTA: Vice City (ps2) : Who didn't like beating those hookers and stealing their money all while on a motorcycle? Besides it did have a good plot (for a GTA game) and it was all in all it was fun.
    2. Left 4 Dead (xbox360) : The best zombie apocalypse survival game. Because there's nothing like being left to your doom, while the special infected are trying to kill you all over town. My favorite was playing as the special infected and Survival Mode.
    3. Borderlands (xbox360) : Free roaming, western/space shooter, enough said. The plot is basic, find vault, get loot. Its more fun to finish the game and keep playing afterwards than the main storyline.
    4. Lollipop Chainsaw (xbox360) : Sex, Blood, Rock n Roll and C'MON! Who didn't like being a zombie hunting cheerleader?! I think the game did put an emphasis on femitism, that I didn't think was really related to the game but whatevers, I got a chainsaw out of it.

Games I Reccomend:
    1. Left 4 Dead : Horror Survival, You can play as either Survivor (Zoey, Bill, Francis, Louis) or Infected (Smoker, Boomer, Hunter, Tank) in Versus Mode, which takes a more competitive aspect of the game. Theres also Survival Mode, in which you and three others have to survive a Horde of infected and common infected (zombies) and Campaign mode. Theres a total of 1500 Gamerscore you can get out of the game, including the two DLCs The Sacrifice and Crash Course.

The Pro : If you have four people, you can play a better game. Communication and attacking together are the key in this game. It takes team effort.
    The Con : There are a a lot of people who glitch, mostly noobs and jerks. And there's a lot of GBs and CGs (Game Battles/Contender Gaming Gamers) And sometimes just because they skeet (melee shooting) other gamers say they glitch or mod (I'm trying to disprove this) Also if you get shot through a wall, it's not a mod. You just got sniped by someone who probably has Turtle Beaches.

2. Castlevania (arcade - xbox 360) For those who like the old classic rpgs, this is for you.

The Pro : People actually play this online, theres a large following of it. So games are never hard to find. The higher up the people, the rarest loot you get.
    The Con : You have to buy the last chapters of the game which are available as DLC on the Marketplace (xbox 360) and go from 160msp to 260msp.

3. Unreal Tournament (xbox 360) For those who remember the Unreal Tournament series ( I started playing it in PS2) Yes, this game is still around and word is the next Unreal will be availble for the next console xbox720.

The Pro : Its a regular shooter, with lots of different modes, and Achievements are pretty good (30gs for becoming invisible for 20s) There also is a large following of it.
    The Cons : However large the following is, it's mostly UK players so good matches are usually found late at night (3-6 am) on the online multiplayer during the day you will mostly just find a couple of players and bots.
    Last edited by Cheza; Sep 25, 2012 at 11:26 AM.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie liuliangliang4 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Re: I Worship Video Games

wwe Merchandise,wwe shop uk, WWE Shirts, WWE Action Figures,wwe caps, sweatband, jewelry wwe Merchandise,wwe shop uk, WWE Shirts, WWE Action Figures,wwe caps, sweatband, jewelry
    Left 4 Dead : Horror Survival, You can play as either Survivor (Zoey, Bill, Francis, Louis) or Infected (Smoker, Boomer, Hunter, Tank) in Versus Mode, which takes a more competitive aspect of the game. Theres also Survival Mode, in which you and three others have to survive a Horde of infected and common infected (zombies) and Campaign mode. Theres a total of 1500 Gamerscore you can get out of the game, including the two DLCs The Sacrifice and Crash Course.
    Attached Images
    http://www.wwe-market.com
    http://www.wwe-market.com/wwe-tshirt-wwe-tshirts-1.html
    http://www.wwe-market.com/superstar-cm-punk-wwe-tshirts-15_22.html

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I Worship Video Games

... ok. so what does this have to do with anything? Can an admin please ban this kid?
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

+ Reply to Thread