+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is the ICP really that bad?

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Is the ICP really that bad?

i have been wondering why do people think that icp and the rest of the phsopathic family music that bad. i have listen to there lyrics and i know the meening behind what they say. I like ICP because of the meening od there music. just like i hurd that being a juggalo/lette is bad and that you are joinging a gang. thats not the case we are a family and being a lo or a lette is all about being your self.
    An incredibly talented musical group with the utmost amazing instrument playing abilities known to mankind. ICP, otherwise known as Insane Clown Posse, are the peak of this modern day civilization as we know it. ICP is known for dressing up as sadistic, mentally unstable clowns who enjoy vibrating their vocal chords about the following ideas, beliefs, and opinions, but are NOT limited to: head lice in one's arm pits, cutting bigots spinal cords in half (who doesn't want to do THAT now?), general distaste and negative angst toward the police department in general, the boogie man, and many many more very interesting and thought provoking topics.
    Upon the first time hearing ICP I was immediately impressed by their captivating use of the English language. Explaining to me how AND why they planned on killing a police officer kept me entertained for hours. If you really do take a look deep down into ICP's lyrics you will find just more and more intelligent ideas that would greatly improve the world today.
    Last edited by hiei9957; May 19, 2008 at 01:07 PM.

Tanks zyta

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: is ICP really that bad?

This sounds more like a love letter to a certain music group than a debatable subject.
    Moving to Sensory Pleasures.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is the ICP really that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by hiei9957 View Post
    being a lo or a lette is all about being your self.
    All labels claim this.

As for singing about ideals, beliefs, and opinions...a lot of bands do this. Black Metal bands go under a whole Anti-Christian Ideal, Christian Rock goes for the whole "Yay god!". Some bands sing about emotions, others just go on about certains subjects. As for the intelligents ideals in the lyrics, it's nothing original.

Now, as for their image, I've seen worse from Cradle of Filth, it's not that bad. Honstly it's not the image of ICP that's bad. To me, it's their talent. It's just Hip Hop(Rap, what have you) on a darker side. My opinion though.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    To me, it's their talent. It's just Hip Hop(Rap, what have you) on a darker side. My opinion though.
    Its not only you that think that way about them. All the people i know say the same exact thing, they have no talent whatsoever. I personally don't find any good message in any of their songs, their songs are like of any rapper of nowadays.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Generic gangsta rap sung by white people with a silly clown gimmick. That's the worst generic gangsta rap that anyone can ever make. The Juggalo fanbase is even worse.

Then again, I'm pretty prejudiced against wiggers in general. It's pretty bad when these wiggers don't know whether they're wiggers, goths, or punks.

"Ell oh ell! I like ICP, Filth, Rancid, and Japanese Animu! I am hella confused!"
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Zatoichi is off to a good start Zatoichi's Avatar
    Thanks

They suck sorry to say but they have no talent. rap... no hip hop.........whatever thay do it's just not good and it takes no talent to do what they do.

Newbie warrchief is off to a good start warrchief's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate rap period, I think should be abolished in world. But thats my Personal opinion. I am a hardcore metal fan, and I love Riffs that are heavy and vocalists that lyrical and talented. Not some Hip hop and metal smuck.

Oh I see what you did there.

Isn't much of a buddhist anymore... I can't help eating meat.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont see anythign worng with icp and i dont go by what a magazene says. i like what i like. okay they say the truth and i love the message that they are sending out. if you cant hear it your wack. juggalos are a family, i found a place where i belong.

Tanks zyta

+ Reply to Thread