+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: If games come 2 life...

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If games come 2 life...

Sure the gameplay he says,thats the reason why i play it too XD its all for the game play that wonderfull game play

but i stiil reather the .hack game for a real worl game that game is soo cool
    Last edited by koga23; Feb 27, 2007 at 03:43 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

If games became real, then they would have a life after all
    Well it depends. If a long hair freak from FF or let's say Cloud came to life, then Sayonara, Brad Pitt
    You get the point, right... they're will be uber destruction ^_^; Take DBZ for example...

You get the point ^_^

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I wouldn't mind if the games were of action, thriller, or adventure. I love all three genres and would love to go tomb raider on all the monsters' asses. lol. It'd be pretty cool, I have to admit..if that were to happen.. yay for video games! Ooh, a samurai one would realllly nice. I'd love to be a ninja or assasin... Wow, I'm not your typical girl.

Newbie sindy_luffy is off to a good start sindy_luffy's Avatar
    Thanks

Tenchu series. And i would be ayame or Rin. Hehehe. I like the moves and it's so cool to sneak out behind an enemy and kill him. No fighting (except against bosses), just a coward and cool fight. Hehehe.
    I figure if i have all the technique in tenchu (esp hawk eyes), my life would be easier.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

I want guilty gear to come to life. But looking at how much I hate this world, I rather go in to GG world myself than to share GG world with other people..
    Actually, I am just afraid that Ky would go for someone else if not me. ^^lll j/k

If games were to come to life, I won't like them anymore as they won't look as cool as they are in fantasy world. ^_^lll
    If you get my meaning. Baa~
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

If games did come to life then I be freaked out lol, but still imagine that you can do anything beside's controlling it by remote or a control of some kind, like you can act like Snake or Mario.

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Ok, I would hope my many years of playing rpgs would help me survive for a little bit in this "game world." If I had to choose a series, I would choose any of the final fantasy series, but not x-2...........definitely not x-2. The difference being from x and x-2, sin was alive in x and there was excitement cause nobody knew if they would live or die everyday. Anyways, as for if I could magically change myself into the hot chick, we can only dream, lol.
    Me too!!! I would hope my skills would help me survive, I'd be okay with FF coming to life too. And if I were a character..... Of coarse I'd be a hot chick. LOL

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

i think that i would want to be rikku from ffx and x-2 but i thnk that i would be evile and cause problems for all the ppl around
    Last edited by Angel_in_hell; Feb 28, 2007 at 12:50 PM.

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast