Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: If Jesus came down and asked you

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: If Jesus came down and asked you

Umm well my thoughts prob go the same direction. If he came down to see me and said I was able to ask one question and then afterwards told me to pray...I would probably try to take a swing.

My reason and question - I would ask him why the hell is he giving me this honor when so many are far more worthy. Depending on his answer, I would determine whether or not I should swing once with all my might, or try for a few quick jabs.

I wouldn't pray because most likely after my actions it wouldn't matter if I prayed or not.

opps so many posts os qukcily ^ from Shu's post

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism
    Umm well my thoughts prob go the same direction. If he came down to see me and said I was able to ask one question and then afterwards told me to pray...I would probably try to take a swing.

My reason and question - I would ask him why the hell is he giving me this honor when so many are far more worthy. Depending on his answer, I would determine whether or not I should swing once with all my might, or try for a few quick jabs.

I wouldn't pray because most likely after my actions it wouldn't matter if I prayed or not.

???????????????????????????????????????? HELP ME JESUS. lol
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    can somebody please close this forum please?
    Last edited by kenchi18; Jul 30, 2006 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Your life means nothing to me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kenchi18
    ???????????????????????????????????????? HELP ME JESUS. lol
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    can somebody please close this forum please?

Jesus would know what I meant and Jesus would understand where I was coming from. It may be a desperate act but eh...I try to be truthful. Noone knows for sure what would happen if a presence like that showed up at your front door. Would you be so shocked oyu couldn't say a word, or would you just ramble on so much that your first question was whether or not purple tastes good. I bet i would be so pissed off that I would resort to violence.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Jesus doesn't barter, end of story.

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism

He would still love you. He's already been punched beaten and spit on, stabbed and crucified and he stills loves the whole world. You need to talk your anger over with god and words you use will not shock hom even if you cuss and call him every name in the book. You need to read his letter to us all so you can find it at any walmart and book store and it's called the Bible.
    Your life means nothing to me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka
    Jesus doesn't barter, end of story.

Who said he did? If he allows you one question and says pray it doesn't mean its one for the other.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

He would still love you. He's already been punched beaten and spit on, stabbed and crucified and he stills loves the whole world. You need to talk your anger over with god and words you use will not shock hom even if you cuss and call him every name in the book. You need to read his letter to us all so you can find it at any walmart and book store and it's called the Bible.
    he doesnt exist

Thanks

I wouldn't be doing it to shock, amuse, make him feel guilty, or anything that would bring an emotion. I would simply be letting out what I would do and say. I read a bit of the bible, not my cup of tea. I like details in waht I read and it seemed to lack what pulls me in.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast