+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: If you could make a film....

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could make a film....

I would love to make action CG film like FFVII:AC... because of CG, the possibilities are countless

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Newbie Wolf-Isa may be famous one day Wolf-Isa may be famous one day Wolf-Isa's Avatar
    Thanks

My kind of movie would be so completely random even someone who was completely stoned wouldn't be able to make sense of it.

First it'd start out with this group of people out camping and then all of the sudden they start disappearing one by one until each one is in a different coloured room on opposite sides of this place in the middle of BFE. Each room has a different puzzle they have to solve but the pieces are all a pretzel, a q-tip, two bags of chips, two keys and a piece of paper with a letter and a clue. There'll be a telephone in each room, four locked doors, a chair, a barred window, a combination lock safe, a really old radio and a piece of clothing from another person in the group. The people who have been put in these rooms have to figure out their puzzles to get out of the room using only the items in the room and the telephone to get clues from the other people. Once they get out of the room they must all follow a map just outside the door to get out of the house the rooms are in and find their way back to their campsite without going nuts.

Mwahahhaha.

Otaku powerxxx may be famous one day powerxxx may be famous one day powerxxx's Avatar
    Thanks

if i could make a movie
    i would make a movie covering mostly all kinds of entertaiment , some laughs , some tears , and very intense fights [ sword, gun and martial-art fights ] envolving super high affects and alot of violence, blood and having somekind of super destructive force of power , i like a movie when the hero dies for his goal , which is pretty cool , i don't like nudity in movies [always kill the movie plot] , a clean good thriller filled with action carrying some twists is always the best thing [ well for me it is ] if i made a movie it would be something with those things in it
    i know i suck at explaining things
    Power -xxx- aka -M.Ali
    I Fly Swiftly through the air
    I Spread My Wings Without A trace

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by powerxxx View Post
    if i could make a movie
    i would make a movie covering mostly all kinds of entertaiment , some laughs , some tears , and very intense fights [ sword, gun and martial-art fights ] envolving super high affects and alot of violence, blood and having somekind of super destructive force of power , i like a movie when the hero dies for his goal , which is pretty cool , i don't like nudity in movies [always kill the movie plot] , a clean good thriller filled with action carrying some twists is always the best thing [ well for me it is ] if i made a movie it would be something with those things in it
    i know i suck at explaining things
    i understand you totaly i posted about what kind of movie i wanted and i agree nudity ruins a good moive be it horror like mine or an action movie like your's
    naked chicks dont belong in a good action or horror movie
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

This is kind of funny since my friend and I along with some others started to make our own horror movie about a haunted house. It didn't turn out well since most of the others ended up giving up, but it was fun while it lasted. But if I could make any kind of film I would make some kind of mystery movie maybe about solving a murder, and maybe with some romance.

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by White_Mage88 View Post
    This is kind of funny since my friend and I along with some others started to make our own horror movie about a haunted house. It didn't turn out well since most of the others ended up giving up, but it was fun while it lasted. But if I could make any kind of film I would make some kind of mystery movie maybe about solving a murder, and maybe with some romance.
    Yeah, that didn't turn out too well. I think they were mad because we didn't pay them, lol. Some friends they were.

Anyway, if I could make a film it would be about me and WhiteMage's lives. They're just so funny and sad and rediculous. It would be a very entertaining movie about Mr. Ass, our chemistry teacher that failed us, and our loser friends that ditched us, and how we like to sit in the back of the bookstore with cookies and icees and read kid's books. It would be quite entertaining, trust me.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I would make an anime film of course and it would have alot of action in it along with romance.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

i would make a film about my life or about an anime

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast