+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: If you could make a film....

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could make a film....

If i could make a film ill make a Nintendo movie entering the world of Disgaea a big ''twist'' Laharl vs Link that would be cool even if link will get vaiporized.

perdoname michelle!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Isa View Post
    My kind of movie would be so completely random even someone who was completely stoned wouldn't be able to make sense of it.

First it'd start out with this group of people out camping and then all of the sudden they start disappearing one by one until each one is in a different coloured room on opposite sides of this place in the middle of BFE. Each room has a different puzzle they have to solve but the pieces are all a pretzel, a q-tip, two bags of chips, two keys and a piece of paper with a letter and a clue. There'll be a telephone in each room, four locked doors, a chair, a barred window, a combination lock safe, a really old radio and a piece of clothing from another person in the group. The people who have been put in these rooms have to figure out their puzzles to get out of the room using only the items in the room and the telephone to get clues from the other people. Once they get out of the room they must all follow a map just outside the door to get out of the house the rooms are in and find their way back to their campsite without going nuts.

Mwahahhaha.

ooooooo.....that could actually work. Does it also involve some crazy sick murderer? creepy...

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

If I made a film it would be mostly fantasy the rest comedy. It would be like Final Fantasy, and the comedy like the movie with jim carries in it ace ventore when nature calls if you ever seen the movie.
    Your life means nothing to me.

Newbie Captain Geusak may be famous one day Captain Geusak may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would make a Pokemon movie. Except it wouldn't be a cartoon, it would have life actors and computer generated pokemon.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I would make a Horror movie based of Ed Gein sort of a new kind of Psyco or some sort of gross werid movie about a man/woman eating human people / suspence movie anything very werid or alot of gore

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would definatly have to be a horror movie.. and I'd have a death, and plenty of gore and violence. Don't forget a sword fight... A movie just isn't a movie without a sword fight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3