+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: incredible hulk

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

incredible hulk

see this exclusive trailer...
    click here.
    ...in my opinion, this movie is going to be a smashing hit.
    what do you think true believer?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: incredible hulk

That trailer actually looks good, might watch it and the oponnent the hulk fight with looks cool
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Any movie with Edward Norton is awesome. ANY MOVIE. Hell, even the one with Ben Stiller. That was bearable enough.

Anyway.. I guess there's no cure for movie!Hulk's somewhat cheesy overly CG look. Hollywood movie technology hasn't seemed to advanced that far yet apparently.
    I love my girlfriend.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

They made a Hulk movie a few years ago. Would this be considered the second movie?

At least they didn't use the actor from the other movie. That guy was a terrible Hulk.

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

The Norton and Ferrigno Hulks are way much better than the Bana Hulk. Bana Hulk just looks so terrible in my opinion, those muscles aren't muscles, they're baby fats.

As far as i know, they're gonna start all over again with this one. With that said, Bana Hulk becomes much more worse. The Bana Hulk for me is just an anomaly, it just wasn't supposed to happen. At all.

IMO Norton Hulk is by far the best Hulk movie, and all i needed was the trailer to confirm it.

'nuff said.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Am I the only person who actually ENJOYED Ang Lee's Hulk? :P

TOO SOON!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Will the Hulk one sucked for me but this one looks good.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Am I the only person who actually ENJOYED Ang Lee's Hulk? :P

TOO SOON!
    I enjoyed it. But then again, I think most of why I enjoyed it was because of Nick Nolte and how Ang Lee gave things more of a comic book view when it cames to transitions, camera angles, and the such. Hated Bana as Banner though.
    I love my girlfriend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast