+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: incredible hulk

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: incredible hulk

I liked the original movie myself. Granted compared to other marvel movies it wasn't that good but I've seen worse. Anyone remember the Captain America movie way back in the day? Exactly point proven. WEll while I liked the first one I will say that I think this one looks insianly better. Nortons a great actor and I think he'll make this movie own.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Am I the only person who actually ENJOYED Ang Lee's Hulk? :P

TOO SOON!
    I liked it, 'cause Ang Lee tried his best ta stay true ta the Hulk in the comics. Most ppl didn' like it 'cause it played up more on the drama aspects of the comic book instead of the action. Now don' get me wrong, action's good, but that wasn' all there was ta the Hulk. Most ppl, that I've encountered, who claim ta b Hulk fans; don' even know that Bruce Banner was an abused child and that he suffers from Multiple Personality Disorder, of which, the Hulk is one of. And that it was the abuse that he suffered as a child that caused the formation of these personalities and that the Gamma explosion only caused these personalities ta surface. That's, mainly, what Ang Lee's Hulk story focused on and ta me that makes sense. Every good character needs ta have a good backstory and Ang's version of the Hulk could've been a good foundation for a sequel.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Looks like one of those oh lets just have a night out film. But yeah sure i am going ot wathc it, might take a while before it reaches england but still i can't wait for it! Im just curiouse is it a follow up from the first one or total diffrent aspect?

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

let's see this seems very interesting ... i liked the original movie though it could've been done better ... so i'll wait till this one is out ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie Battle With Vader Champion manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea i think the new incredible hulk is goign to be a great hit. I personally think that the other one was a waste of money and time. there really was no storyline to follow. But this one seems a lot more promising than the last
    Instant beast.. Just add water

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2