+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: indy car series

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

indy car series

ok im a big fan of indy car series so i want to know if any one on AO it all so a fan of it too my fav. is tony kanaan in the 7-elven car

so who is a indy car series fan like me
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: indy car series

whats it like is it good? I've never heard of it T.T
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    Thanks

indy car series is like nascar but better and faster than nascar and what i like about it the races is it done mostly on road/street courses not ovels like nascar
    with out.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

thats fun I hope you do not get this tread closed it must be really good series T.T
    death and life are one and the same

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    thats fun I hope you do not get this tread closed it must be really good series T.T
    the least you can do is wiki what it is. I'm not a fan of it but I can name a few Indy car racers like Patrick (who just won one in Japan right?) and this other kid who is part of this racing family.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

yes i hope not so if you can plz stay on topic that wood be good so have you ever whached or seen a race before i have many times and dose any one have a fav. driver mine is tony kanaan in the 7-elven car
    with out.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to try to keep my opinion nice and friendly, but let's just say 'I'm not a big fan of racing.'

That said, I actually watched a few races a year or two ago when Danica Patrick made a scene with Indy car racing. I tried to get into it, but.. Oh well. She finally won a race, anyway, about a week or two ago in Japan. A little too late.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverskater145 View Post
    I'm going to try to keep my opinion nice and friendly, but let's just say 'I'm not a big fan of racing.'

That said, I actually watched a few races a year or two ago when Danica Patrick made a scene with Indy car racing. I tried to get into it, but.. Oh well. She finally won a race, anyway, about a week or two ago in Japan. A little too late.
    thanks for the post yah Danica Patrick is not that good but she is the only indy driver so she it famous all ready well i hurd i little wile ago that she might make the jump to nascar which i think is a very bad idea caz she started in 05 with indy and she has only won one race in her creear in indy so in 3 years she only won one race and now she thinks its a good idea to go to nascar bad idea in my book not wise i think she should stay in indy intill she gets good like whon paplo montoya or darano frankedy or Patrick conpatear
    with out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast