+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Inglorious Basterds (spoilers may ensue)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Inglorious Basterds (spoilers may ensue)

Just got back from seeing it and I must say, I've seen a lot of movies this summer and this one might be my favorite. It has a quirkiness to it that you'd expect from Tarantino, but its still got a solid story and really is interesting. Brad Pitt was a riot with his ridiculous southern accent. My only gripe is that maybe it could've been just a tad shorter.

Those who have seen, what did you think of it? I honestly thought it lived up to its hype quite well.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Inglorious Basterds (spoilers may ensue)

Remember: If anyone posts spoilers in this thread they will need to use the spoiler tags accordingly.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

[Spoiler Warning]
    Will i liked the movie but I wish they would have just made the story about the Inglorious Basterds they were so funny (Brad Pitt did a great job) instead of the two storys i hated the girl and her whole story in the movie but everything else was great. I think what really made the movie long was the bar scene i really wish that was alot shorter.
    Last edited by The Beatle; Aug 23, 2009 at 03:09 PM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Beatle View Post
    Spoiler Warning
    Will i liked the movie but I wish they would have just made the story about the Inglorious Basterds they were so funny (Brad Pitt did a great job) instead of the two storys i hated the girl and her whole story in the movie but everything else was great. I think what really made the movie long was the bar scene i really wish that was alot shorter.
    By spoiler tags I meant this: [SPOILER]

Newbie LuisCastellari is off to a good start LuisCastellari's Avatar
    Thanks

I really loved this movie and really can't majorly fault it. The only real problem I have is that I wished Quentin had better balanced the storylines, but that's nothing too major for me. Great writing, great camerawork, great acting...you know what, great everything. This, in my opinion, is Quentin's greatest movie yet.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

If you liked Brad Pitt in this you should see him in Legends of the Fall, the characters of Aldo and Tristan are very much alike. Ithink all will enjoy that movie.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Will it was a good movie but I could not say it was for everyone its Rated R for a reason and they were lots of cussing and lots of hardcore violence so beware. But if your a guy who likes comedy and violence then check it out but if your a girl I would say not to.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

It's not just a guy flick, Beatle. The chick I brought with me to see it enjoyed it just as much as I did (And we both agreed it was way too long). I know several girls that saw it and loved it. Hell, even my mother wants to see it, what does that tell you? It does have its share of violence of course, but compared to other films it's actually quite mild and at times even cheesy. That's all part of Quentin's style. I'd say any adult would enjoy it, not just the guys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast