+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Inglorious Basterds (spoilers may ensue)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Inglorious Basterds (spoilers may ensue)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    It's not just a guy flick, Beatle. The chick I brought with me to see it enjoyed it just as much as I did (And we both agreed it was way too long). I know several girls that saw it and loved it. Hell, even my mother wants to see it, what does that tell you? It does have its share of violence of course, but compared to other films it's actually quite mild and at times even cheesy. That's all part of Quentin's style. I'd say any adult would enjoy it, not just the guys.
    When I went to see it, the theatre was full of 12-year-olds. And they seemed to enjoy it too. Making giddy noises all the way through (to my dismay).

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    It's not just a guy flick, Beatle. The chick I brought with me to see it enjoyed it just as much as I did (And we both agreed it was way too long). I know several girls that saw it and loved it. Hell, even my mother wants to see it, what does that tell you? It does have its share of violence of course, but compared to other films it's actually quite mild and at times even cheesy. That's all part of Quentin's style. I'd say any adult would enjoy it, not just the guys.
    Yes the violence wasnt that bad but there was still some parts that would be hard for some people to watch as in the scenes with Brad Pitt and his men.
    Will yes some chicks will like it Dark but most girls arent into that type of thing you know war (even though theres comedy) most chicks I know dont like that directors movies but I would say its just more for guys if you would ask me .

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

This looks like such a good movie and I love Quentin Tarintino movies! You know it's not quite as unreal as it seems. There was a group of jews that actually hunted Nazis:
    The real Inglourious Basterds uncovered - The Local
    It's pretty interesting!

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

that movie looks so amazing and funny im gonna see with my friends this weekend =]
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2