+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inkheart

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Inkheart

Well, it looks like yet again another book is being made into a movie! This movie is said to be very excellent, and any fan of the series and the actor Brendan Fraser is dieing to see it, includeing myself. I've read both books, and they are so good! And, Brendan Fraser is my favorite actor! I am so anxiouse for it to come out!

Inkheart (film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

As you can see, the release date is January 23, 2009. You can find alot of information on that page...

Inkheart

The official Trailer.

So, what I'm asking here, is what do you think about the movie judgeing from the trailers? Do you think it's going to be worse or better than teh book? Do you wish they'd stop making books into movies? Please explain why! I'd love to hear your insight! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Newbie lilyofthevalley is off to a good start
    in a tiny, dark closet surrounded by figments of my imagination
    Thanks

Re: Inkheart

well, the trailers seem interesting enough, but that doesn't mean the movie will be any good - over and over again, movies from books have dissapointed people everywhere. As long as they don't leave out too many of the good parts from the novel, I'm really looking forward to watching it!
    life is like a road - when take a detour into the woods, it's not only more fun, but more dangerous...

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

I thought the book was okay but some of the actors they got to play in this movie i was not happy to see in it like for the father Breden Fraser (Pretty Sure thats how you spell his name)i think it wont be as good as the book because they will make the villains more kid like then they are in the book and its going to be hard to make things pop out of the air if you know what i mean.

Newbie Splyker is off to a good start Splyker's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the movie looks good but the books are always better. i just really want to see it. cant wait till Jan 23
    What do you see?

+ Reply to Thread