+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: International music

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

International music

Hey im wondering if its wierd that my favorite type of music happens to be music that is in a different language?
    i enjoy music in english but not as much as when its sung in something i dont entirely understand.
    my favorite rock band happens to be Rammstein(german rock/industrial0
    and i listen to german techno(Enomine not sure exactly what type of music it is but i think its techno)
    i listen to korean rap, and a little russian pop. i mostly listen to those types of music even though i have some of the same songs in english. do you think thats wierd?

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Note:

This thread can continue, if it's about a discussion of international music, but not of your favorite types. So, I would advice you to modify it such that it may lead to productive discussion..
    Last edited by kedar; Oct 19, 2006 at 09:46 PM.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks
    my type of inter. music is from japan. The heavy rock from japan is sweet and some love songs in spanish.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    its just a question. i did list my favorite types but just as an example of what i listen too. its just that i like music in other languages so i named a few and i was wondering if n e one else does the same. not at all a listing

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks
    We live in a global economy, so no, it shouldn't be weird that you like listening to international music.

I prefer to listen to folk music from other countries if I'm going to try international. I looooove Russian folk songs (Red Army choir soooo good), same with celtic/irish folk and that stuff.

Pretty much the nationality doesn't really make a difference when it comes to modern music now. I mean, north american pop is pretty much the same as international pop, they're both derived from the same type of music, so you're pretty much just listening to the same thing you'd find anywhere else, just in a different language. If you take rock music from England, and rock music from Japan, they'd sound different, but you'd be able to tell that #1: It's both rock music, and #2: they're using the same musical theory, just in a different way.

Which is why I prefer folk music from around the world, because there's more difference between it. The music is formed from seperate cultures, so there's a contrast in the music.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    ATM i am listening to some french rap so I can get some culture points on my assignments

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    no way! it's not wierd! It doesn't matter what language it's in! It doesn't even matter if you can't understand it..well to me anyway. All that matters is a groovey song and a funky beat. I love a song from germany ( Rammenstien Rock) and Japan.

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks
    what we like is from your own heart. please do not said that love oversea's country's music or other country's music is weird. do not make language limit your self!.. hehe (^^)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast