+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Invader Zim? (explain why)

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Invader Zim? (explain why)

Invader Zim was the weakest of Jhonen Vasquez's work, but it was nothing short of entertaining.
    I love my girlfriend.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Invader Zim was the weakest of Jhonen Vasquez's work, but it was nothing short of entertaining.
    Very true, but thats most likely do in part of the fact that it had to be tame for the regular TV odiances. If Jhonen was alowed to take the shackels off and let loose this monster as he normaly does with his work, it would have been most likely one of his best.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

invader zim made no sense to me when it was on the air. like none AT ALL. but i do give it my props it wasnt boring i can tell you that but i never saw the real point in the show. sad that it ended but most good shows usually do but if anyone can tell me the main plot of the show that would be greatly appreciated lol
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Very true, but thats most likely do in part of the fact that it had to be tame for the regular TV odiances. If Jhonen was alowed to take the shackels off and let loose this monster as he normaly does with his work, it would have been most likely one of his best.
    Yeah, I highly doubt they would have allowed this on Nick:

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

HAHAHA I love that part of JTHM. The reason why he decided to completely go bazerk on those people in that diner was because some jerk pissed him off.

Guy: Exscuse me, do you smoke?

Jonny: No.

Guy: See, pu$$ies don't smoke.

Jonny: I was going to the coffe shop up the street first, but I guess I will deal with that tomarrow.

Walks in and completely ravage the place.

Guy2: Look, he stopped, he must have realized the horrible things he has done.

Jonny: No, no, wait, wait... My CD player is skipping... Ok there we go... *Continues his rampage*
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie murderdoll666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i absolutely love invader zim. i think it is completley hilarious; and while it is annoying to hear people who hardly even watch the show quote him, i could hear gir say "i saw a squirrel.....he was goin' like this!" until my ears bled and still laugh. i was hella-pissed when they cancelled it, because it was 100% great.

Newbie Cheesecake13 is off to a good start Cheesecake13's Avatar
    Thanks

invader zim is hilarious.

"i loved you, cupcake...i loved youuuuuu"-gir

lmfao
    "Society has traditionally always tried to find a scapegoat for its problems. Well, here I am."
    - Marilyn Manson
    love2:

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember watching this show back in the 90's when good cartoons and shows actually came on. I mean there's some good ones on now,but not very many. Anyways Invader Zim is a good cartoon to me bcuz it is different and interesting. It's funny too. I still watch it sometimes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast