Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: iron man 2

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

iron man 2

One of Iron Man's new enemy: Ivan Vanko, is a Russian who has constructed his own version of a suit. Among the creative alterations: a pair of whips, powered by the suit's glowing chest piece, expected to keep Iron Man cracking.

Compare

...more will come.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: iron man 2

Craziness. So..........Ivan Vanko was Iron Gimp before he was Crimson Dynamo?

I learn something new every day, don't I?
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    Craziness. So..........Ivan Vanko was Iron Gimp before he was Crimson Dynamo?

I learn something new every day, don't I?
    gimp...sighs. perhaps...just don't tell that to any fanboys. that statement can make them mad.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

HEYYYYYY, FANBOYS!!!!! Crymson Dynamo was prison gimp before he got a better armor!!! Come get me!!!!
    LMFAO!!!!

*ahem* I can't wait to see this one. I wonder if Iron Man will get a suit upgrade (maybe with a "refreshment system". Full Bar.).......

War Machine is what most fans want to see in action, though. Yes, I still do believe Terrance Howard got jewed. Better not mess Jim Rhodes up, Don Cheadle!!!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    HEYYYYYY, FANBOYS!!!!! Crymson Dynamo was prison gimp before he got a better armor!!! Come get me!!!!
    LMFAO!!!!

*ahem* I can't wait to see this one. I wonder if Iron Man will get a suit upgrade (maybe with a "refreshment system". Full Bar.).......

War Machine is what most fans want to see in action, though. Yes, I still do believe Terrance Howard got jewed. Better not mess Jim Rhodes up, Don Cheadle!!!
    hhhhmmm...i heard or rather read that Terrance Howard was demanding to much. even his pay is much higher than anyone in the casts. i think the producers can't take too much demand of his demands.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Crimson dynamo is a throw back to the days of the cold war era, we rule soviets drule mentality. I thought they would have come up with something different.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Crimson dynamo is a throw back to the days of the cold war era, we rule soviets drule mentality. I thought they would have come up with something different.
    Agreed.
    Dont give us what we know add something new but dont F it up like they did to Spiderman 3.
    I just hope they keep that same fun action fell like the first. thats what made it so good to watch for me.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightboyz View Post
    Agreed.
    Dont give us what we know add something new but dont F it up like they did to Spiderman 3.
    I just hope they keep that same fun action fell like the first. thats what made it so good to watch for me.
    ahem! i didn't mention the character is crimson dynamo.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast