+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Iron Man 2

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Iron Man 2

Rarely is a sequel as good as the original. Yet Iron Man is such case. Intense action and wild design highlight a powerhouse performance by a brilliant cast. While the first Iron Man was a great movie it lacked dramatic story lines. The sequel does all this with a dramatic villain and yet offers up even more humor. Another plus is the addition of a smouldering performance by Scarlett Johannsen as a dealy agent of SHIELD.

Otaku superstar9156 is off to a good start superstar9156's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Iron Man 2

the funni looks funnier then i first one. Im tring not to look at the commericals so i could be happier when i go watch it at the theatre.

A Soul Needs a Purpose to Live.- Gaara

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I was pleasantly surprised that Iron Man 2 didn't end up like Transformers 2. Gotta agree with beast, a combo of writing, action, and plot kept the sequel alive throughout, and while I don't think it exceeded the first film, it did match it perfectly. I'll admit I like many was slightly disappointed that Terrence Howard didn't reprise his role, but Don Cheadle really did do a bang up job as he always does.

I do enjoy also their building up towards the murmurs of an Avenger movie throughout these Marvel films, but I do hope that they don't build up too much hype and end up with a dud movie.
    Last edited by Dark.; May 08, 2010 at 01:07 PM.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I think everyone was a little upset over Terrence Howards' choice to not come back but Don Cheadle did an excellent job, I mean he was an oscar nominee, not sure whether he won or not.

Newbie Japxican may be famous one day Japxican may be famous one day Japxican's Avatar
    Here, there, anywhere...kinda like eating green eggs and ham.
    Thanks

Haven't seen it yet; I was a little skeptical about seeing it because the trailer didn't look too appealing. But from what you all are saying, I might see it when it comes out on dvd.

Newbie Full Metal Paladin is off to a good start Full Metal Paladin's Avatar
    Thanks

With all the trailers and hype over this movie I was pretty worried about how it would actually turn out but I was very surprised. It was a great movie (a rarity for a sequel). I also was not very happy with Terrence Howard being replaced but Cheadle did an excellent job.

The best part for me was hearing Daft Punk's Robot Rock in a really cool scene (not gonna ruin if for those of you who haven't seen it but it really fit the scene well).

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I was a bit disappointed. Didn't measure up to the original and it felt like how a sidequest in a videogame feels. It's like they kept saying: "Hey you guys should totally watch that Avengers film which is coming out in TWO years! ... Oh and this also happened."

All in all, a decent film but I expected better after Iron Man 1.

Newbie kingmustang is off to a good start kingmustang's Avatar
    Thanks

I was supposed to go on opening night but couldn't Is it one that shuold be seen in theaters or would it be OK on a big screen tv?
    Sword in hand, fire in heart, I walk towards my future just playing my part.
    The school of the undefeated East! The winds of the king! Zenshin! Keiretsu! Tempa! Kyoran! Look! The East is burning red!” (G Gundam)
    Ride Fast, Live Free & Stay strong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast