+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: iron man the movie

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: iron man the movie

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    speaking of iron man...did ya know the cartoon series is hit in japan.
    see the japan version...i love the music.
    click here.
    *Japanese accent*"Iyon Mn!!!" Classic!

I remember a bit about him, but wasn't his suit disguised as a suitcase when stored?

As for him being too super Jokerman, do you mean it's so hard to hurt him he barely has to try? I'm not sure if I'm wording this right, but do you mean he's just so invincible, he's too invincible? I guess that's where other chalenges come in, such as moral desicions, thew many Vs the few, etc. Just my thoughts.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    Isn't Iron Man like some kind of rich buisness man with too much time on his hands? The actor in that pic looks like he's trying to build a body suit out of cookie tins in his garage. And I'm pretty sure Iron Man wasn't a beaner? Iron Man has been my absolute favorite hero since I was little (still is), but I think this movie is going to suck and will probably disgrace the Iron Man franchise.
    lol maybe, i mean i liked the Punisher(NOT THE MOVIE) and somehow they killed him with a crappy, Ghost Rider was ok, but i hated the story line for that one, then wth was up with Catwoman! omg i love catwoman she is like my fav hero next to Elektra(and dont get me started on that movie!)and they killed cat woman..so they might kill poor ironman....lol about the "building a suit out of cookie tins" XD

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Newbie Cartoon King is off to a good start Cartoon King's Avatar
    Thanks

This is going to be awesome.

Marvel films are done with style, sticking to similiar comic style, but this should be cool.

To be honest, I'm not really a fan of Iron Man (Spidey & X-Men I prefer personally), but if Marvel is doing well in the movies, then I can't complain.

I don't know if the animated "Invincible Iron Man" was really necessary since a film is going to eventually to be made.

Possible plot scenarios for Tony Stark could revolve around his weak heart condition and alcohol problem.

Originally, I think they would've started with his plain metal suit, but I prefer and glad, they are going to use the memorable yellow and red.

Here's waiting for 2008.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    *Japanese accent*"Iyon Mn!!!" Classic!

I remember a bit about him, but wasn't his suit disguised as a suitcase when stored?

As for him being too super Jokerman, do you mean it's so hard to hurt him he barely has to try? I'm not sure if I'm wording this right, but do you mean he's just so invincible, he's too invincible? I guess that's where other chalenges come in, such as moral desicions, thew many Vs the few, etc. Just my thoughts.
    the suitcase is the first season...the second season is different, he needs to be
    inside his building to transform but his suit is more poweful than the previous one.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3