+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Iron Man vs. The Dark Knight

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Iron Man vs. The Dark Knight

It's interesting that we have two films that have been considered the best superhero movies to date that came out the same year. But which did you feel was truly the better of the two hit movies? On one end we have the pleasant suprise virtually no one saw coming, I talk of course of Iron Man. And on the other hand we have one of the most anticipated sequels of all time that is what, now the highest grossing movie to date? Do you think its fair to even compare the two movies? I'll hear your opinions before I give mine.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Iron Man vs. The Dark Knight

There's one major difference that Dark Knight has that Iron Man doesn't that means more than anything: Iron Man doesn't have the Joker.

All Iron Man has is the DC-hating former-drug-addict Downey Jr. and a muscled-up/fattened-up Jeff Bridges. Oh, and Gwyneth Paltrow.
    I love my girlfriend.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I wasn't hugely impressed with The Dark Knight ... It was alright... It just didn't seem like it lived up to the hype.

With that said.... Iron Man didn't hold my attention... Maybe I should try watching it again and REALLY concentrating.. But, If I have to force myself.... then I don't know what that's saying for the movie...

Either way, because of the Batmobile in and of itself... The Dark Knight definately gets my vote.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked Iron Man better, mainly because he had a lot more gadgets (I like gadgets) and there are a lot more explosions (I like explosions a lot more). It also follows the actual story line (comic-wise) better. I tend to be Obsessive-Compulsive about that kind of thing.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

i think Dark knight was better..thes action was alot cooler and realitisc than iron man,,iron man had that kinda fantasy action, Dark knight has some kick a** stunts ,exploisions,matrail arts,u name it!. .plus batman rules over iron man any day..Actullay if they were in a fight, batman would win..(well at least i think)
    plus the storyline was better too!

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say I liked Iron Man better. The Dark Knight was good but I liked the story and the action in Iorn Man a lot better. I think a lot of the hype with the Dark Knight was on the Joker charter a great performance however their was more to Iorn Man thanjust one charter.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Iron man wins hands down i mean the dark knight was good and all but iron man is the cream of the crop
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakyarrow View Post
    I liked Iron Man better, mainly because he had a lot more gadgets (I like gadgets) and there are a lot more explosions (I like explosions a lot more).
    Quote Originally Posted by ron119125 View Post
    I have to say I liked Iron Man better. The Dark Knight was good but I liked the story and the action in Iron Man a lot better. I think a lot of the hype with the Dark Knight was on the Joker character a great performance however their was more to Iron Man than just one character.
    first of all, may i say heath ledger rest in peace. too bad he died. i don't think anyone can be a better

now that that is said. i like iron man much better. i do think iron man can beat batman and it wouldn't take that much effort. i love explosions and i like how the suit was created in the beginning.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast