Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ironman movie

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

ironman movie

after seeing this recent picture and also some of it's clips during shooting...i think this movie will be great. right?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ironman movie

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    after seeing this recent picture and also some of it's clips during shooting...i think this movie will be great. right?
    Well, its bound to be better than *cough* UNDERDOG! *gag* iorn man was always kinda cool, and i was never a fan of DC or Marvel comics.
    Last edited by Ochi Gate; Jul 23, 2007 at 07:19 AM.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Wrong section. This is more suited for Sensory Pleasures.

Moving...

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

As long as the movie stays true to its roots its going to be as good as the comic..im not a big fan of iron man but from the little i know about him im sure if they do what i said then it should be good

Do to others as you see fit

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I've been waiting for a good Iron Man movie, too. Looks to be interesting. Still, we'll all know if it's good or not in due time. Im a patient man....But still, they better come out with it soon, dammit!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Thanks

well i just hope it turns out better than The Hulk Did. terrible movie right there..

plus, it would be funny if at the beginning of the movie it played the song by Black Sabbath. ha ha

Newbie EijiAzurite is off to a good start EijiAzurite's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    well i just hope it turns out better than The Hulk Did. terrible movie right there..

plus, it would be funny if at the beginning of the movie it played the song by Black Sabbath. ha ha
    I seriously doubt that they would be playing Iron Man from Black Sabbath that is really about Jesus.

Marvel has done a good job on most of their movies with a few exceptions here and there *cough* Hulk and Daredevil. As long as the directing goes according to plan I don't see how they can screw it up. I'm looking forward to watching this movie even though we will have to wait a about a year to do so.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=60054&dateline=118231  2968

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EijiAzurite View Post
    I seriously doubt that they would be playing Iron Man from Black Sabbath that is really about Jesus.

Marvel has done a good job on most of their movies with a few exceptions here and there *cough* Hulk and Daredevil. As long as the directing goes according to plan I don't see how they can screw it up. I'm looking forward to watching this movie even though we will have to wait a about a year to do so.
    agreed, i think theve learded their lesson. and electra should have been burned when it was on the drawing boards....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast