+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: J-pop

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

J-pop

I actually have a question, could any one tell me just what j-pop actually is?
    Because i've that alot here likes j-pop, but i have no idear what it is, so i was hoping that someone would help me

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: J-pop

J-pop is the abbriviation for japanese pop music. That is my definition of the term J-pop. If you want to know more about it, try wikipedia. ^ ^
    J-pop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Is that it, i thought i was more well... Special. So basicly, just japanise pop music, maybe that's why i did'nt know what it was. For those who like J-pop, i'm just saying that i've never heard it before, not because i hate, but because i did'nt know what it was

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha, that's fine. ^^;;

At least you now know. And if you ever come across similar terms like Kpop and Cpop, you'll probably be able to guess what they are as well.

Thanks

Yeah... hopefully, or else i'll just get stuck on those to like i did with J-pop

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

yea basically i mean just japanese pop singers i prefer korean pop music
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Japanese Pop = J-pop!!! How long have you been a member here? How much anime do you watch? Do you even listen to the music from said shows? How do you watch anime and not know what J-pop is? I'm not hatin', and I'm not tryin' to put you down.

I just need to know out of curiosity: How do you not know what J-pop is, when it practically comes with the territory? o_O

Thanks

When i watch anime, it's a dvd, or in tv, where it's translated to danish and the songs to, and in the dvd's there is'nt somekind a big text everytime there a song, that says: Hey this is J-pop, listen carefully

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast