+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: j pop

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

j pop

i was wondering if any one knew of any good jpop music. i love that kind of music. id aprceate the help.

Tanks zyta

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: j pop

Quote Originally Posted by hiei9957 View Post
    i was wondering if any one knew of any good jpop music. i love that kind of music. id aprceate the help.
    Well, it really depends on the type of music you want.

For J-pop: There's Utada Hikaru (You may know her from Kingdom Hearts), she's really good. I like her voice--she's one of the best yet, if not THE best.
    Crystal Kay is good as well. And I'm sure if you like her, you'll LOVE Koda Kumi. (Mmmm....)

J-rock: I'm a huge fan of Dir en Grey. I like their heavy riffs and their metal screeches! One of the best bands out so far. Also, The Pillows (known for their work on FLCL) is one of my favorite bands ever! I love their indie style songs and their random lyrics.

J-rap: The best j-rap group right now is Rhymester. With their solid beats, astonishing lyrics and rhythms, you can't get any better than that. In a close second is Rip Slyme. I'm a fan of drum n' bass, so when I heard there's a group that raps over it, I was like, "SWEET!!" Then there's the ever popular Kick the Can Crew! Discovered by Rhymester, these guys are great! I love how the three interact with each other in their songs and their music videos. They're a pretty good group.

I hope I helped a bit. There's tons more, but I don't wanna get in trouble for turning this in to a list thread. >_<

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hiei9957 View Post
    Are you more in favor of female artists or male artists??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i really dont care...as long as it sounds good ill listen to it.

Tanks zyta

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

try the Pillows (like atomik_sprout said), TM Revoluton, and L'Arc-en-Ciel. they all have really good stuff. i especially reccoment

TM revolution- Zips
    L`Arc-en-ciel- Daybreak's Bell
    the Pillows- Little Busters

theres other good stuff too. i live J-Rock and pop!

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well for j pop

TVXQ ( or if u know them as DBSK or DBSG)
    superjunior ( i belive they are japanese)
    boa
    Koda Kumi
    puffy amie yume ( i think thats how its spelled)

i hope thats ok if i remember anymore ill edit this ok? ^__^

Thanks

thanks for the help :P i like music i cant understand.

Tanks zyta

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

for j pop i could give you sooo many^^
    but for the ones which i like the most here is the links
    all of utada hikaru on youtube
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

do as infinity
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

alright check these out and tell me if you like these type of j pop
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]