+ Reply to Thread

Thread: J-Pop (Ayumi Hamasaki)

Newbie Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate's Avatar
    Thanks

J-Pop (Ayumi Hamasaki)

All I want to know is if there are any people who like the Japanese pop singer Ayumi Hamasaki... feel free to tell me why, because I like all of her music.
    I first started listening to her music this year, when I borrowed the CD from my Japanese teacher.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: J-Pop (Ayumi Hamasaki)

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Music topic...

Moving to Sensory Pleasures...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Ayumi Hamasaki... my only complaint is that, after a while, a lot of her songs start to sound the same @_@ But the song I like the best by her is Ourselves, mainly because I love the video with her Goth Loli outfit hahaha. But she has a cute voice, and she herself is cute ^-^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

My complaint's the same as mahiru's... ^^;;
    After a while you can get pretty tired of her voice. She sounds all right live, though, unlike some singers... but her vibrato has a tendency to go out of control +__+

Newbie Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day
    Thanks

I love her music as well... She's so beautiful...
    My favourite song of hers is the duet she did with Gackt, Silent Night. I love that song...

Newbie 24lives may be famous one day 24lives may be famous one day 24lives's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Ayumi! Not so much her voice, but her image and how she presents herself. She has some beautiful music videos.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, yes. The PVs. And those great outfits! I bet she gets to keep them all. *turns green with envy* I have the URA-AYU photobook, and I've flipped thru it countless times but I'm still not sick of it. I love those BOSS CMs that she stars in too, they're so cute. And totally hilarious.

Newbie meierlink35 may be famous one day meierlink35 may be famous one day meierlink35's Avatar
    Thanks

I love her music as well She's so beautiful some of her songs have a lot of bass

+ Reply to Thread