Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Jackie Chan

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jackie Chan

Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker are having a Rush hour 3. I don't watch the Rush hour movies alot,but my parents do.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Rush hour? that is the most funnies movies that jackie ever did and chris too.. not to mention that is is action packed too...

Thy myth is kinda boring...Robby hood is creative
    the classics are worth watching over and over again.. wait.. all of jackie's movies are..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie robigon may be famous one day robigon may be famous one day robigon's Avatar
    Thanks

Hes a really nice person how could you not like him.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Jackie Chan lets see iv seen alot of his movies and loved them all, no matter the movie hes in its funny and i love how he dose his movies there just diffrent then ones i usually watch its just his acting style i guess XD.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Rush hour? that is the most funnies movies that jackie ever did and chris too.. not to mention that is is action packed too...
    I will admit that Rush Hour (1 & 2) were very good, but you cannot rule out the Shangai Noon and Shanghai Knights movies. I really enjoyed watching Jackie Chan and Owen Wilson and their parodizing old Westerns. Of course, England isn't exactly how they portrayed it in the second film . . .

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember watching an interview with him and him stating that because he knew he could never be as good as bruce lee with the martial arts in film, he adapted comedy to the genre to add something new and not copy him. Interesting stuff....
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's a little more facts about Jackie.

Birth name: Chan Kong-Sang.

Trivials:
    At the age of 7 he was enrolled at the Peking Opera School. The training in music, acrobatics and many martial arts lasted 18 hours a day. Exercises were brutal, the kids performing headstands for hours on end. Beatings were commonplace, both at the hands of the Master and the other boys.

In perfecting his craft, he's broken his nose three times, and also cracked his ancle, most of his fingers, both his cheekbones and his skull (patched together with a steel plate), so obviously he does his own stunts.

It's hard to conceive how popular Jackie Chan is today. But one indicator is that in front of Mann's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood you'll find the hand-print of the legendary Bruce Lee. You'll also see the marks of Jackie Chan's hands, feet and, yes, that big nose...

If you want to see more serious movie with Jackie, you should see "New Police Story"

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Um I wonder if it was just me, but a few months ago or last year I remember hearing that he had quit the filming industry.

I am pretty sure that when that Chinese actress was secretly photgraphed and recorded undressing inside her room, Jackie was there protesting against the publishing of the material. The referred to him as being the popular marital arts expert who recently left the movie industry. I guess I probably heard wrong, but I don't think there is going to be a Rush Hour 3 or any other movie with him staring the lead role.

Jackie Chan is one of my favorite actors of all time, and when I heard that he was leaving it definentally kicked me hard. I was hoping that whatever void he was leaving in his wake, that another actor would somehow fill it. Jet Li shut that down pretty quick by announcing his retirement as well.

Considering Jackie's cheroegraphy and willingness to perfect any scene is what truly hit me as inspiring. I have read his book "Who Am I" and I have to say, he has led a very difficult and rewarding life. If you have cable, you can probably see Jackie and his team doing their stunts first hand in their training for past films and experience the unseen, behind the scenes, of his genius workmanship.

"Sigh" Even though I am greatly fond of Bruce Lee, knowing that Jackie stood face to face, taking his blows, and being able to part with those memories, makes me extremely jealous.

The man has walked the path and made a legend of himself through harsh economic circumstances, while also battling agianst physical and mental abuse. In my eyes the man is a god and who's void, if that day came, would never be filled.

I drink to that!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast