Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Jackie Chan

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jackie Chan

I don't think i've heard that, but i found his filmography on Wikipedia, so i hope he's still does those movies

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    I don't think i've heard that, but i found his filmography on Wikipedia, so i hope he's still does those movies
    Aye, so do I. I hope I am mistaken like so many other things. It would be nice to see him back on screen and soon. With the ending of Rush hour 2, I am curious to know if what Chris Tucker said was actually foreshadowing, or just an ending comment.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

I just checked Rush Hour 3, it should be released: 10 August 2007 (USA), so my best guess would be that he's still making movies

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Holy crap! The Chan-anator has made that many movies?! Wow. I like Jackie. I use to watch his cartoons on YTV all the time.

Uncle: "Jackie!!! One more thing" *Thwack*
    Jackie: "Ow.. uncle!!"

Haha! He's a talented man.
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Newbie SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22's Avatar
    Thanks

Jackie chan is cool, i like he does his ow nstunts, which I'm guessign not a lot of actors actually do that, so that makes him unique.

Thanks

That's true, it's rare to see an actor that makes his own stunts,
    i actually think he's the only one that makes his own stunts... Go Jackie

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    That's true, it's rare to see an actor that makes his own stunts,
    i actually think he's the only one that makes his own stunts... Go Jackie
    Actually the whole "do you own stunts" is big in the movie industry now. Jet Li did his own stunts, Bruce Lee did a lot, and I forget the guys name from Ong Bak, but he definetally does his own stunts. The movie "The Protector" for instance had a lot of actors doing their own stunts. If you check out behind the scenes you will relealize that the preview where he is jumping of a building at the helicopter is a real 8 story drop.(Exact hieght not known)

Of course Hollywood doesn't want to have their great stars hurt so they don't go quite as far as foreign films, but little this and little that is pretty real.

If you mean by making them, choreography with the stars are a must. If you don't want too much CG, than the director must know the limits of the actor and work with him/her on that. That is why you are really seeing some actors put on the muscle.(Nicolas Cage - Ghost Rider) Don't forget that Jackie also was director of the shoots, so he was able to really bring anything he wanted to the game. Same with Ong Bak as well.

In Poseidon when, when the room was filled with water and was lit on fire, the actor who jumped into actually swam under the fire. It's not realy that impressive but stunts like that are being preformed continuously. Even in Jackass those stunts are real and ridicuously dangerous. If they got the guts, I am sure the Stars are up for the challenge.

Sadly enough, I can't see them anywhere nearly as magnificent as Jackie's, but it still is impressive how bold some of them get.

Newbie bocklor may be famous one day bocklor may be famous one day bocklor's Avatar
    Thanks

I like how he dose his own stunts and he was pretty good in Rush HouR 1@2
    DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast