+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Taiwanese Dramas

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Taiwanese Dramas

Hi everyone I was just wondering if anyone has seen some good dramas lately like Devil Beside You, Smiling Pasta or the one I am watching now called Why Why Love and if you have you can tell me what you think about them and if you know any other good dramas

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Taiwanese Dramas

My Boss My Hero - silly slapstick comedy about a remarkably low-IQ yakuza going undercover as a high school student. Not exactly the highest-brow affair... but it's funny and considering 90% of Japanese acting is crap anyway, the over-acting is actually forgiveable. I watched it because all of my students did. It was very popular last year and last I checked, the entire series was up on youtube (though that may have changed after Japanese companies have cracked down on the site)

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    My Boss My Hero - silly slapstick comedy about a remarkably low-IQ yakuza going undercover as a high school student. Not exactly the highest-brow affair... but it's funny and considering 90% of Japanese acting is crap anyway, the over-acting is actually forgiveable. I watched it because all of my students did. It was very popular last year and last I checked, the entire series was up on youtube (though that may have changed after Japanese companies have cracked down on the site)
    Ah that sucks about the companies but I will check out the drama thanks

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

They aren't new or anything really, but my favorites are Winter Sonata, My Lovely Samsoon, Full House, Hotelier, and As You Wish. I really do love Korean dramas. Samsoon is very funny, but out of all of them, please watch Winter Sonata, it's one of the best stories I've ever seen.
    Last edited by Mega; Aug 28, 2007 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Inacurate Information

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know much new ones but the ones i've watched are really funny.
    As someone has mentioned watch My Lovley Samsoon & Sweet Spy..... i forgot the rest but once i remember them, i'll post em, here!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Winter Sonata is not a Japanese drama ~_~; It's Korean.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Oh I totally agree with that, I usually don't watch dramas, so when my friend suggested that I was a bit skeptical. I gotta say you all must check this out.

There are times when it got really sappy, but most of the time it was HUMOROUS. Pudding plays a big role in the show, as if it is a character itself.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    They aren't new or anything really, but my favorites are Winter Sonata, My Lovely Samsoon, Full House, Hotelier, and As You Wish. Winter Sonata is the only Japanese one, the others are Korean. I really do love Korean dramas. Samsoon is very funny, but out of all of them, please watch Winter Sonata, it's one of the best stories I've ever seen.

I have seen Full House and thats really cute, My Lovely Samsoon never really interested me for some reason but Winter Sonata sounds interesting I will look it up thanks

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast