+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Jet Li & Jackie Chan Joining Forces?

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jet Li & Jackie Chan Joining Forces?

It's going to be very Odd, Jet Li and Jackie Chan both have differents way to act...to it's going to turn in a disaster...my opinion btw!!

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

This seems to be a very interesting movie. Jackie Chan and Jet Li in the same movie. I was surprised when I saw the trailer for the movie. I was thinking "This has to be some kind of joke". But like I said it will be an interesting movie. Having two of my favorite actors that are great legends is a dream come true. I'm definitly going to see it.

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    I totally see where you are coming from on this, but I actually tihnk it'd be interesting. You get some gy doinging traditional Martial Arts and some Acrobatic guy, I say that's going to look pretty interesting. However, before I actually make a final desicion I have to watch the film. And who knows, maybe you're completely right.
    i with you on that one im doing to see its going to be very interesting to see what its going to be like i think its going to be good very good i think the rateings are going to be very good thats only my opion
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes they have been the most poupluar fighting people today accept Jet Lee you know and i think this movie is going to be cool but im just woried that it might be to magical because you see in it the flying spears on tv for the movie preview so thats my only worry.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    Won't that lessen the anticipation of them having a movie i mean yup the review are great but if they do it often ikinda lessens the value of haveing two legends in one film. maybe this will be the start of a sequel in another two years i don't know about the others but that is just me.
    For me it will not lessen the anicipation of these two martial arts actors that has been in that area for at least more then 10 years of dealing with the Martial Arts. The only thing that is entirely different from Jet Li and Jackie is that there both opposites, like ying and yang, i say this because one is a comdian and the other a serious person that wants to fight for his own reason, for instance take Hero as an example in that movie he was the bad guy rather then the good person, only to protect his honor, and country.
    In Jackie Chan's movies there was no serious movie about him.
    It concludes that Jet Li was more sincerely a serious guy without comedy actments. I do not mean to make an insult about the two characters, i am well fond about these two great chinese people that make a good hit in the films.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well in the film they well be working together yes i love how they are both big and finnaly making a movie together i have been waiting for this day.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well in the film they well be working together yes i love how they are both big and finnaly making a movie together i have been waiting for this day.
    I understand that pefectly, though in my suggestion how are these two amazing characters will be working on more creative movies that provide the same type of elements that previewed in the "Forbidden Kingdom" film, which it is trying to have a differential style in having some more enhanced fighting style since they have before.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

PhoenixSara (Apr 18, 2008)

Thanks

Forbidden Kingdom thats what i was saying it could be to magical like i would like to see a movie more like where they are together but they arent in some magical world you know and they just fight because something makes them do it you know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast