+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Jet Li & Jackie Chan Joining Forces?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jet Li & Jackie Chan Joining Forces?

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Forbidden Kingdom thats what i was saying it could be to magical like i would like to see a movie more like where they are together but they arent in some magical world you know and they just fight because something makes them do it you know.
    That may be appropriate and also very well informed, but i had no clue about the magical place from Forbidden Kingdom it seems it came out wrong as i kept digging in my noggin for more information about the facts from these two guys that are talented naturally. The other thing that Jet Li and Jackie have in common is fighting what is right for, it seems you may know this already but i wish to say it anyway to make some sense into and other members that may not know about it.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

yes it doesnt seem to fit Jackie chan at all you know Jet lee i still dont see him in it really it would be nicve to see them in another movie.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The GunGrave of Trigun For This Useful Post:

PhoenixSara (Apr 18, 2008)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

yes it doesnt seem to fit Jackie chan at all you know Jet lee i still dont see him in it really it would be nicve to see them in another movie.
    Yes, it would look nice indeed. My only thoughts are that Jet Li and Jackie Chan may need to make a whole new movie that has more rather spicy moves that sincerely make the audience surprised and impressed by new Martial Arts moves.

|アスタロス|

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes but jakie chan is getting older by the min so they better make it fast and yes but i dont think the people care about martial arts moves they want them to fight in a jumping kicking and running type of thing .

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Just came back from the movie, and it was alright. The plot is not dull, but it would not wow many people. However I think the some of the fight scenes, especially Jet li v. Jackie Chan did live up to the hype. The only thing that irked me was the intentional use of broken English. Yes, Chan and Li have ways before speaking fluently but from past movies you know they are a lot better.

Some of the things seemed force, like the sayings, some of the humor, and mixing up the legends. And of course, Li Bing Bing is even hotter as the white hair bride. Heck, I didn't know she knew how to speak perfect English!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

To GunGrave of Trigun:
    Indeed Jackie Chan may get older by the minute, but in my thoughts there has to an unexpected skill that makes it clear that, he is not getting old very soon. Although many audience may think there is no hope for Jackie to be in a top league of his own later in films, if possible to keep on continuing the martial arts.
    Yes but jakie chan is getting older by the min so they better make it fast and yes but i dont think the people care about martial arts moves they want them to fight in a jumping kicking and running type of thing .
    To Legend:
    I would totally agree with you on with Li Bing Bing that she is getting more prettier, though i have no clue what her status from the film can you give me more descriptive background on her skills from the movie? I would appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Just came back from the movie, and it was alright. The plot is not dull, but it would not wow many people. However I think the some of the fight scenes, especially Jet li v. Jackie Chan did live up to the hype. The only thing that irked me was the intentional use of broken English. Yes, Chan and Li have ways before speaking fluently but from past movies you know they are a lot better.

Some of the things seemed force, like the sayings, some of the humor, and mixing up the legends. And of course, Li Bing Bing is even hotter as the white hair bride. Heck, I didn't know she knew how to speak perfect English!

|アスタロス|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    To Legend:
    I would totally agree with you on with Li Bing Bing that she is getting more prettier, though i have no clue what her status from the film can you give me more descriptive background on her skills from the movie? I would appreciate it.
    Yeah, she's the white hair lady that works under the Jade Warload, which makes her part of the bad team. In terms of the real story of the white hair bride, it has nothing to do with Monkey King (journey to the west) but it's just thrown in to have a good looking bad girl. Basically her hair can extend as a weapon (consistent to original) but they gave her an extra whip to use.

I think the Jade warlord is actually the same guy from the matrix, either that or the guy from Balls of Fury.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Apr 22, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Yeah, she's the white hair lady that works under the Jade Warload, which makes her part of the bad team. In terms of the real story of the white hair bride, it has nothing to do with Monkey King (journey to the west) but it's just thrown in to have a good looking bad girl. Basically her hair can extend as a weapon (consistent to original) but they gave her an extra whip to use.

I think the Jade warlord is actually the same guy from the matrix, either that or the guy from Balls of Fury.
    Hmm... That is interesting and especially on what you mentioned about if this character came from the Matrix or either Balls Of Fury, because there is also possibilities that most of the actors do enjoy making creative films that are mostly interested in fantasy like real world. I apologize if it did not made sense into what i mentioned, but i can explain it if you do not understand please do ask me.

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast