+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Jet Li & Jackie Chan Joining Forces?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jet Li & Jackie Chan Joining Forces?

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Hmm... That is interesting and especially on what you mentioned about if this character came from the Matrix or either Balls Of Fury, because there is also possibilities that most of the actors do enjoy making creative films that are mostly interested in fantasy like real world. I apologize if it did not made sense into what i mentioned, but i can explain it if you do not understand please do ask me.
    Oh I don't mean the actual character from the movie, I meant the same actor. You know the Asian guy that was The Oracle's bodyguard?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie onime is off to a good start
    Thanks

I didnt like the story of this movie very much... it seemed to me like it was just "last action hero" meets "Karate Kid". That being said... the fights were good.

Newbie Battle With Vader Champion manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that it'll be a good idea cause you know jet li has a completely different fighting style than jackie chan so it would be fun to see two seperate martial arts style at work at the same time.
    Instant beast.. Just add water

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manlock32 View Post
    i think that it'll be a good idea cause you know jet li has a completely different fighting style than jackie chan so it would be fun to see two seperate martial arts style at work at the same time.
    Having these two actors do make it more of an interesting storyline that makes it inspiring and more of a sequential space for a great combat movement. With that being said i think that the style being working at the same time.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

i never thought that the legendary Jet Li and Jackie Chan would pair up and make a movie together. At first it was kinda unexpectedbut when i saw the review i thought that the movie would be okay. And in my opinion most if not all of Jackie Chan and Jet Li movies are really enjoyable.
    I hope the movie is just as cool as the review and i hope that one is able to understand what is going on.
    Because one of the Jet li movies... i think it was Hero, it couldnt understand a thing!!. It was really disappointing considering Jet Li is kinda cool.
    But Jackie Chan does his own stunts (or so i heard). So i guess this movie is to be waited on in anticipation

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Oh I don't mean the actual character from the movie, I meant the same actor. You know the Asian guy that was The Oracle's bodyguard?
    Oh, ok i understand into what your saying now 'cause at first i was not sure on who you were referring about before. Now that i remember quite bit of it, there were several topic reviews about the Oracle's bodyguard, even though i did not really got into details about it. Now there are predictions that Jet Li and Jackie might be able to make a Sci-Fi motion picture movie about the Apocolypse *i am not sure if you spell that correctly* though there is no agreement in this Alliance still into creating this particular film.

|アスタロス|

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Smile Re: Jet Li & Jackie Chan Joining Forces?

Well I think with a good story plot and imagination of the writers and screen play these two actors will do really good in a movie. it's just an opnion
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

I mostly have to agree with Phoenixsara i apologize if i mispelled your username. I give a reason why; it is simply because at first i forgot to mention the plot of the theme before anything else, so it seems i am very forgetful into what said earlier days before. What do you guys think that a plot would be for a future Alliance with these two great actors?

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast