+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Jet Li & Jackie Chan Joining Forces?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jet Li & Jackie Chan Joining Forces?

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post

Totally agreed .. but still i don't know why did i think that they had a movie together ,when i tried to think about it ,i couldn't find any!!
    So, what your telling me is that this movie is the first alliance ever in the movie production? If that is the case please answer this question and i will happy enough to reply into what i mentioned as possibly i can because i do not have all the answers nor the right facts about these two characters.
    Please do understand this into what i am saying.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Whatever the movie is with a good plot or story line, w the movie tor and a well done screen play i know the movie with these two legends or great actors will be a good one if not phenomenal.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PhoenixSara For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (May 06, 2008)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    Whatever the movie is with a good plot or story line, w the movie tor and a well done screen play i know the movie with these two legends or great actors will be a good one if not phenomenal.
    Well i am not sure about that, though i have to agree on you with what your saying. Is not that i am trying to say that having a proper type of skills will do, but is not my intention my only clearing is that "Jackie" and "Jet Li" are extremely good actors and very true legends. Do you think there has to be a perfect plot in the story for an extremely good performance movie.

|アスタロス|

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

not necesarily hair raising but interesting enough to keep movie goers watching an unexpected ending would be good too.

Thanks

not necesarily hair raising but interesting enough to keep movie goers watching an unexpected ending would be good too.
    So do you really mean that it should contain a higher expectation into how the screen would look like in reality?
    Or simply wanted to be simple to be really understandable for everyone?
    I am not really good in answering the questions myself so forgive me on that i am practicing in answering my own questions daily.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

that the story have enough twists to keep you on your toes and thinking i guess. i don't know about others but a movie that makes me think is good

Thanks

that the story have enough twists to keep you on your toes and thinking i guess. i don't know about others but a movie that makes me think is good
    What you ment totally is agreeable and i will intent to comprehend more of your thoughts, anytime soon there should be more of a conversation with other members that are interested in asking any questions, *members you are welcomed to ask your thoughts or anything here please be free and post away whatever is necessary and must be related from this thread ok thanks*

|アスタロス|

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    So, what your telling me is that this movie is the first alliance ever in the movie production? If that is the case please answer this question and i will happy enough to reply into what i mentioned as possibly i can because i do not have all the answers nor the right facts about these two characters.
    Please do understand this into what i am saying.

No ,what i mean it is very interesting to see that alliance because both are true legends indeed
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast