+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Jet Li & Jackie Chan Joining Forces?

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jet Li & Jackie Chan Joining Forces?

I think it is great that they joined forces in this movie and I do believe they should do it more often because I believe they would work great together...I like them both anyways so both people that I like in the same movie yes!!!!

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

That is correct Kiani Haki22 in what you said, there should think about doing more scenes together in typical battles to make the audience more agreeable.

LichGRIFFIN, at first i was confused in the conversation you were having my apologies then, i know you want those loegends to make more accurate battles later on in the future correct?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    That is correct Kiani Haki22 in what you said, there should think about doing more scenes together in typical battles to make the audience more agreeable.

LichGRIFFIN, at first i was confused in the conversation you were having my apologies then, i know you want those loegends to make more accurate battles later on in the future correct?
    Yeah i am glad you agree...I was hoping someone would...I would just love to see them together more I would make me happy beyond compare.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    Yeah i am glad you agree...I was hoping someone would...I would just love to see them together more I would make me happy beyond compare.
    Oh, do you mean the comparison given by the critics?
    You know when there are small previews given to the film industries there are always giving questioneeres which is like formal evaluations on how the movie is going to be created, so it seems these two perfect legends have to work hard in order to make more films later in the future wouldnt' you agree more?

|アスタロス|

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Yup ,correct
    You know when there are small previews given to the film industries there are always giving questioneeres which is like formal evaluations on how the movie is going to be created, so it seems these two perfect legends have to work hard in order to make more films later in the future wouldnt' you agree more?
    Yeah ,and our hopes are high on this lol
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    Yup ,correct

Yeah ,and our hopes are high on this lol
    Yeah, extremely high. I try too hard in order to have a good thought about Jackie and Jet Li only i just never thought about having to know what the background of the personality is able to be obtain from it.
    By any chance do you know about their long term biography?

|アスタロス|

Thanks

Yes I do agree...I will always agree when it comes to Jackie Chan and Jet Li being together in a movie.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    Yes I do agree...I will always agree when it comes to Jackie Chan and Jet Li being together in a movie.
    For instance there are many ways to be a good martial arts person, and there are different varieties of lessons given to be a well condition actor that would be given to a perfect evaluation in order to receive a proper response by critics. Is there any questions you would like to ask?
    There would be various members that would try to answer and i am also availble to answer a few if i might know any questions you may have.

|アスタロス|

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (May 16, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast