+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Jet Li's Fearless

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackleonfraust View Post
    will miss jet li's movies, but the new guy looks verry promising.

what was the name of that mobvie again... one of the plugs was "no strings attached".
    Quote Originally Posted by Ademaro
    I havent seen it yet but it sure looks good.
    However, he's no Bruce Lee.
    The movie is Ong-Bak, the new guy is Tony Jaa. I've heard Ong-Bak is a less-than adequate movie, but I keep hearing great things about Tony Jaa. Hopefully he'll step up to the plate.

Edit: Ong-Bak: The Thai Warrior

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    The movie is Ong-Bak, the new guy is Tony Jaa. I've heard Ong-Bak is a less-than adequate movie, but I keep hearing great things about Tony Jaa. Hopefully he'll step up to the plate.

Edit: Ong-Bak: The Thai Warrior
    You heard it from me too!

Also, It's not because it's Jet Li's last martial arts film that he won't do action or fighting anymore.

He said so himself.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    I still like his martial arts movies I love the fight between Jet Li and the dude on the tall wooden stage xD!!! Excellent fight Plus the restaurant fight also

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann's Avatar
    Thanks
    I might see it tommorrow...I'm sad this will be his martial arts movie though...but I've been a fan of his work for a while now

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    You heard it from me too!

Also, It's not because it's Jet Li's last martial arts film that he won't do action or fighting anymore.

He said so himself.
    Ahh. I actually thought that he meant to retire altogether.

I'll have to relay this to a couple of friends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8