+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jigsaw...Mastermind...or Psycopath

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Jigsaw...Mastermind...or Psycopath

well i finally saw Saw 3 lol, and im watching this(as well as 1 and 2) and looking at his death traps and "games" and im thinking to myself, "wow this guy's a genius, but for the wrong reasons.."and i couldn't decide if he was brillant or crazy (yes i know he's fiction, but his character seems to interest me..) what do you guys think
    note:uhm..if this is supposed to be in debate and discuss, i couldn't post it there because that part of the forum is blocked at my school for some odd reason..

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jigsaw...Mastermind...or Psycopath

I think, if there really was a Jigsaw, I'd survive as many of his "tests" so i could be his apprentice. He's a "Mastermind/Psychopath" with a BIG point to prove. A lot of ppl labeled "psychopaths" or "the insane" are actually smarter than most "Normals". It's just that "normals" are the majority and they frighten easy(like little kids!!), so they lock "The Scary Ones" up, when it's these "Scary Ones" that should be put in charge.
    Another 2 and a half cents from good(?) ol TD23!!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

To kill many ppl is a Psycopath but to have ppl kill them sefls takes a true mastermind.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie foolscapdaily is off to a good start foolscapdaily's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    To kill many ppl is a Psycopath but to have ppl kill them sefls takes a true mastermind.
    i think a real mastermind was the evil guy from Seven' saw was based on this film. better ending than any of the saw films

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

A lot of the Saw deathtraps are actually not that masterful.
    The people who are in them are just stupid.

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

it's worth compliementing as they were able to produce such a show..but then again the ending was rather...... hmmm.. rather something that I don't any1 of us would have expected~

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

He is quite smart and is a mastermind in it's truest meaning. He can be viewed as evil by some and morally correct by others. The message he is relaying is a wise one, however his means are obviously to a certain extreme.

I would say I admire his intelligence interms of devising traps, however.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_Vegeta View Post
    He is quite smart and is a mastermind in it's truest meaning. He can be viewed as evil by some and morally correct by others. The message he is relaying is a wise one, however his means are obviously to a certain extreme.

I would say I admire his intelligence interms of devising traps, however.
    I wonder if he is the actual mastermind behind devising such traps, or his now/then apprentice? The young lady mentioned her ability to create them in the third movie.
    Seduced by Flesh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast